Chapter 11

Brittany

"The luckiest man" I repeated in my head how could he say that it was supposed to be me i'm the one who's supposed to make him feel like that.

He acts like I'm nothing like I'm just the sister of the girl he loves that always need help, that's always need saving. When do I get my fairytale ending. It's always been Kristen that got what she wanted I wish that bitch would just disappear.

My phone rung and Jaime face popped up on my screen. "What" I said into the phone a little to harshly.

"I was looking for you this morning and was wondering where you were" she questioned.

I sighed into the phone "I'm in Calabasas I got a house here"

"Well you don't seem to happy about it" Jamie giggled "what's wrong"

I couldn't hide my sadness anymore "everything" I sobbed "Daquan, my sister, his other mistress it's just not fair" I yelled.

"Calm down" Jamie said reassuringly "let's talk about this in person" I told her my address and s half hour later she was knocking at my door.

We sat on my living room steps song I didn't have furniture yet she brought a box of tissues and handed them to me. "I just don't get it.. What does he not see in me? Am I not enough?" I questioned sobbing.

"You are enough he's just an asshole" she said. I sighed "he's not an asshole" She rolled her eyes "and your defending him" she said annoyed.

I shrugged "I love him I just don't get what he sees in my sister that he don't see in me. God I hate her she always get what she wants"

Jamie perks up "maybe she doesn't have to" I wipe my eyes and sniffle "what do you mean?"

"You said she always get what she wants" I nod "well this time don't let her it's time you get what you deserve" I look at her quizzically "if you want that man go get that man as for your sister revenge is a dish best serve cold and I think hell had just froze over."

I like the way she said that why should I let Kristen win its my turn now I deserve to have everything I want and I want Daquan and I want Kristen out the way. "Let's do it" I say smiling

"What about the baby mom" Jamie inquired making me shrug "he don't really talk about her that much I just know she lives with him something about what happened to their daughter when she was born." I say I don't know Kerri, but I hate her to she got two kids by him that should of been me so he would be force to be with me even if it's only because of the kids. "So what's the plan?" I asked

She grins wickedly "if your sister and Daquan mistress is in the way lets get rid of them" she says slowly my mind flashback to watching Dmoney and his goon fall dead and Jamie emerging from behind the tress.

I shake my head mainly to get the thought from that night out my mind "I don't want to kill them I just want them out of sight out of mind type thing"

Jamie rolls her eyes at me "I'm not talking about killing them. We can kidnap them and lock them away or something until you make Daquan fall in love with you and he won't want them." I grin liking this plan i imagine Daquan being upset at first and I'll be there to comfort him and he'll see that I'm the woman for him. I just need one night to show him I have everything that he needs and wants. I'm so use to tricking me into wanting me I have that effect on making them crave to be inside of me. I need to have that effect on Daquan I'll do what it takes to make him love me back.

I was so caught up in my thoughts to notice that Jamie watching me closely making sure I ate up her plan. Her eyes portrayed at deeper vengeance.