Chapter 1

I still remember it like it was yesterday..."Don't go. Take me with you" I said hugging my brother as tightly as I could "You know is better for you this way" he said through my hair "The best for me is being by your side" I coudn't take it anymore and started crying. I didn't want to lose my brother, he was the only family I had left and they were taking him from me. "I'm sorry. I love you" my brother said before kiss my forhead "I love you too" I answered before he goes.

3 years later

I was so exited to go to Hogwarts and finally meet Harry. We haven't seen each other since he went to Hogwarts and left me with the Dusleys. I don't blame him, it wasn't his fault. It was really better for me to didn't go to Hogwarts with Harry, although I received a letter too, but I went to Beuxbatons instead. Harry and Hagrid decited that was better that I went to a diferent school than Harry and didn't "let the world know" he had a sister, a twin actually, because it would get me a lot of questions and problems that we all didn't want me to pass through. I wasn't there anyway, when my parents died, I mean. I didn't know exactly where I was when Voldemort killed them, actually. Harry was famous for be the boy who lived and as I wasn't there, so I wasn't famous at all, no one knows that I even exist. In the moment Harry left I was sure that the right place that I should be was with him, but after that I realized it was better for me to be spared everything that was going on, I don't like having all the spotlight turned on me anyway.

3 years later I changed my mind. I spent my entire childhood with Harry at the Dusleys house and had to say goodbye to him broke me inside, even though I didn't tell anyone, and I decited to transfer to Hogwarts to be with Harry. That was the best choice I've ever made.

I just arrived in the platform 9 3/4, just like the train ticket said. I had to cross a brick pillar, it was odd. I was with all I needed, including my owl Willow, I left all my luggage with the others and went to look for Harry. I was getting angry and stressed because I was looking for my brother for 10 minutes and I didn't find him yet. I was walking to enter the train when I saw a familiar dark haired boy talking to two other people "Harry!" I yelled with a big smile on my face. He turned his head in my direction and smiled once he saw me. I rushed toward him, I jumped and wrapped my legs around Harry's torso and he hugged my tightly "Oh Merlin, what are you doing here?" he asks in a tone of surprise and confusion, I rolled my eyes "I'm going to study at Hogwarts your dumb ass" I laugh my hand smackling lightly the back of his head "Why?" he asks massaging where I hitted him "I came to be with you" I said like it was obviosly, he nodded smiling. "You're beautiful. You're just like mom" he said looking me up and down. 

Harry looked like just our father, exept for the eyes, his eyes was from mom. Me on the other hand was pretty similar to mom on our age, I had reddish brown hair, a mix of  I mom's and dad's hair, but I had my mom's eyes as well. "Hey, I don't want to be rude, but... who are you" a ginger haired boy who Harry was talking ask me "Hey, I'm Sienna, Harry's sister" I said smiling "What?" The boy and another girl who was also talking to Harry asked looking to my brother "Why didn't you tell us you had a sister, Harry?" the girl ask angrily my brother "Well" he started scratching the back of his head "I don't really know. We kinda agreed not to tell anyone I had a sister" he said akwardly "Why?" they ask againg "Because we didn't wanted to bring Harry's 'fame' to me, I don't like that" I explained myself "Er... I don't know your names yet" I said to the ginger haired boy and the brunette girl "Oh, sure. I'm Ron, and this is Hermione. Ye're Harry's best friends" the boy said with a proud smile "How old are you?" Hermione ask "I'm 14. I'm going to my fourth year with you guys. Harry and I are twins" I said "Nice" Hermione said smiling.

We got on the train and start looking for a empty compartment when I realized I was happy, happy to be with my brother, happy to feel I have a family again. I don't miss Beuxbatons, I didn't like there so much, the school was pretty beautiful but I didn't had any friends, only a girl who talked to me sometimes, she gave me a quick hug when I leave but nobody else said even a goodbye. I don't expect to have many friend at Hogwarts either, but have my brother close to me make me feel better, he reminds me mum and dad.

Always when I remember about mum I automatically take my hand to caress a necklace that she left to me, but when my hand reached my neck my necklace wasn't there. Fuck. Did someone stole it or I dropped it? "Guys, I lost something here, I'll find it and catch up with you later" I said to Harry and his friends, they nodded and cotinued walking. 

When I turn around I bump in a tall blond guy "Sorry" I mutter "Are you looking for this?" the guy asks holding my necklace "Yes, thanks" I said with a small smile and sighing in relief. "I put on you" he said, I turn around and take off the hair of my back "I've never saw you here before" he said putting my necklace on me "I'm a new student, I'm going to forth year" I said turning around "Really? I'm on the forth year as well" he said smirkling "That's pretty nice. Thanks for the necklace,...?" I waited for him say his name "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he held out his hand "Pleasure. I'm Sienna Potter" I shook his hand. Once he heard my name he stop smiling and his grey eyes wided a little "I have to go" he pull his hand from mine and walk to the oposite side of what I am.

What the fuck??

* * * * *

I found the compartment my brother was "I'm back" I said sitting next to Harry. Ron and Hermione were right across us. "You found what you were looking for?" Hermoine ask to me "Yes" I show them my necklace "It's beautiful" Hermione said. It is a gold necklace with a heart that if I point my wand and say alohomora it opens, in each half of the heart has a moving picture, in one has a dad's picture and in the other a mum's picture, in both they are smiling and sending me a kiss. I showed it to them, "Brilliant" Ron said "Mum left it to you, right?" Harry asks me, I nodded.

I laid my head on Harry's shoulder and feel the train move, we are going to Hogwarts, this is so exciting. I closed my eyes and feel Harry put his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer "I miss you and I'm so happy to have you with me again" my brother wispers to me, I couldn't say anything, so I just smiled to him. I was happy too, happy to be with my brother, happy to go to a diferent school, happy to possibly have friend, I am happy to start my life again with Harry. 

A/N: Woah! This is the first chapter, I hope you guys liked

Welcome to "Potter Girl"

Luu x