Chapter 3

I reached the Slytherin table where there are some guys of my age. A girl who has shoulder-length blond hair and amber eyes waved at me, indicating an empty seat beside her. I walked toward the girl and seat next to her.

"Hi, I'm Carrie Birdwhistle" the girl smile to me "Sinna Potter" I said "I know" she rolled her eyes still smiling "These are my friends, Pansy Parkinston, Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy" Carrie said pointing them

I saw the platinium blond haired boy that helped me on the train and smiled at him, but he didn't smile back and my smile fade.

A old man with long silver hair and beard stand up from the staff table. "He is the headmaster, Albus Dumbledore" Carrie whisper to me noticing I was looking to him.

Professor Dumbledore smile and open his arms in welcome "I have only two words to say to you," he told us, his deepvoice echoing around the Hall. "Tuck in." and saying that, the golden plates filled magically in front of me "Wow" I said suprised. 

After I already finished to eat, all the food from the table disappeared as out of nowhere as they appeared. The headmaster got to his feet again. The buzz of chatter filling the Hall ceased almost at once, so that only the howling wind andpounding rain could be heard.

 "So!" said Dumbledore, smiling around at us. "Now that we are all fed and watered, I must once more ask for your attention, while I give out a few notices." he continued

 He continued,"As ever, I would like to remind you all that the forest on thegrounds is out-of-bounds to students, as is the village of Hogsmeade to all below third year. It is also my painful duty to inform you that the Inter-House Quidditch Cup will not take place this year." I could heard a lot of "What?" and "No way" coming from the tables. I never played Quidditch, but I know Harry do and I really like to watch games.

Dumbledore went on, "This is due to an event that will be startingin October, and continuing throughout the school year. I have great pleasure in announcing that we are to have the honor of hosting a very exciting event over thecoming months, an event that has not been held for over a century.It is my very great pleasure to inform you that the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at Hogwarts this year." 

"You're JOKING!" a boy in the Griffindor table said loudly "I am not joking, Mr. Weasley," Dumbledore said smiling "Well,some of you will not know what this tournament involves, so I hope those who do know will forgive me for giving a short explanation, and allow their attention to wander freely"

Dumbledore talked about what the Triwizard Tournament was, one champions from each school, Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons. They'll need to complete three dangerous tasks and this things. But this year will be a minimum age to enroll, which is 17 years. I already know was the Triwizard Tournament was, so I didn't pay so much atention.

I feel someone nudge me "What school did you come from?" Carrie asks me and I saw her friends heads turns to me "I went to Beauxbatons before came to Hogwarts" I replied 

She smiled "It's a really good school you know?" Carries's smiled fell "But I bet Hogwarts is better" she say and smirk. I turn my head to Dumbledore again

"The heads of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arrivingwith their short-listed contenders in October, and the selection ofthe three champions will take place at Halloween. An impartial judge will decide which students are most worthy to compete for the Triwizard Cup, the glory of their school, and a thousand Galleons personal prize money."

A thousand Galleons? It's a lot of money. But my parents left lots of money for me and Harry, our money is enough for us and my habit of buying things.

"Sienna, your friends from Beauxbatons will come to Hogwarts. Cool, isn't it?" Carrie say excited. I'm not as excited as she is, I didn't have friends there after all.

"Not really, actually" she furrow her eyebrows. I "I had no friends there" I said chuckling. "Oh" Carrie sigh "I can be your friend" she smiled "Thanks". I saw the blond roll his eyes and I automatically roll my eyes as well.

Everyone was already getting up from the tables so I supposed that the headmaster had already released everyone to go to the dorms. "C'mon, I'll show you our common room" Carrie take my hand and lead me out of the Great Hall

I was looking for Harry, I had to talk to him. "Wait. I have to talk to Harry" I told Carrie and she nod "I'll wait you out there" she pointed out of the Great Hall. I nod and smiled to her.

I found Harry stand close to the Griffindor table talking to Ron and Hermione. I walked toward them.

"Hey guys" I say with a small smile. They turn to me but don't smile. "Hey, sis" Harry opens a smile. I furrow my eyebrows, he never call me sis, only when he is hiding something from me.

"What are you hiding from me" I ask, my face no longer has a smile, but a serious expression. Harry's smile falls "Why are you in Slytherin?" he aks "How can I know? And why that question?" he sighs and look at his friends, Hermione nods to him and he start talking "The Slytherin house is known to have many dark wizards. All the evil wizards passed through the Slytherin. I don't want you to befriend the wrong people. You were sitting with Malfoy and his friends, they are not good people. Stay away from they" Harry said serious

I scoffed "I can't believe in what you're saying" I say low "You don't rule me, Harry. I know Slytherin's reputation. It seems like you don't know me so well to tell me these things. I know how to take care of myself, I have had to do this my whole life. I'm not 10 anymore. While you were here at Hogwarts having fun with your friends, I was alone at Beauxbatons with no one by my side. I met a very nice girl today who asked me to sit with her and Malfoy's group, even he was really nice to me, you know? He found my necklace on the train and came to deliver it to me. And you don't come with the 'make friends with the wrong people' idea. I think I can tell the wrong people myself, thanks." I snapped and walk away 

"And don't come after me" I said turning around them again. I can't believe what Harry just said, this is so unfair. Just because I got sorted into Slytherin he freaks out, and tell me those things? He was such a prat. We barely meet again and we are already fighting. He can't judge me because I went into a House that has a bad reputation, it seems like he doesn't know me, as if he thought I was going to become a dark witch, oh please.

"How was with Potter?" I heard a familiar voice. I turn around and see Carrie leaning on the wall "Oh, you're here" I said suprised "Of course, I said I would wait you here" she scoffed "Sure, I just didn't think that you would actually wait" I smiled embarrased "Don't worry, let's go to the dorm, I really want to show you our common room" Carrie get my hand and lead me to somewhere I didn't know where was it.

I was happy to have Carrie, she seems to be very nice and reliable. It's obvious I'm not going to tell her all my secrets and share with her my whole life... yet, but it's nice to have someone with me, I think Carrie is going to be a good friend.

A/N: guys, I'm so sorry that I didn't publish anything in the last two days, but I was solving some personal problems. But here is the new chapter, hope you liked :)

I saw that I had some reads, so thank you so much for read my book, this means a lot to me <3

See you tomorrow

Luu x