Chapter 2

I woke up with a loud cracking glass noise. "Ron!" I heard Hermione yell, she puled out her wand, muttererd "Reparo" and I saw lots of glass shards flying to the compartment door, then I noticed that Ron broke the glass pane that the sliding compartment door had. "What happened?" I ask scared

Everyone looked at me "Ron broke the glass of the compartment door" Hermione hissed to Ron, he just rolled his eyes and sit next to Hermione again.

Ron's bad mood continued for the rest of the journey and we all didn't exchange another word until the train slows down.

Hermione stand up and left the compartment and come back three minutes later "C'mon guys, almost everyone has already got off the train" she put her head inside de compartment and I realised she had already changed for her uniform and I don't. "Sienna, get dressed. Quick" 

Harry wasn't with the uniform either, so we got dressed and got off the train with Hermione and Ron. As the train doors opened, there was a rumble of thunder overhead. Headsbent and eyes narrowed against the downpour. The rain was nowcoming down so thick and fast that it was as though buckets of icecold water were being emptied repeatedly over our heads.

"First years, first years students here" I heard a familiar voice say "Hagrid!" I say seeing my old friend with a flashlight in his hand grouping first year students.

"Sienna, good to see you here. Look how you've grown" Hagrid say pulling me into a hug "It's good to see you too, Hagrid" I say hugging him

"Hey, Hagrid" Harry says "Harry! Look who I found" Hagrid say pointing to me "Yeah, she's going to study here" my brother says excited "Realy? That's awesome" Hagrid says more excited than Harry.

"C'mon, we need to get a carriage" Ron called us. There was like, one hundred carriages waiting for us, none of them with a horse or something to pull it. "How the carriages move if nothing pulls them?" I ask with a tone of distrust and curiosity in my voice "Magic" Hermione says at the same time Harry says "Horses". 

I furrow my eyebrows, "The only people who can see them are those who have already seen death" Harry says and gives me a look that I didn't need to ask to know what it means. He saw our parents being killed, I didn't, that's why he can see the horses when I don't.

The carriages were rumbling and splashing its way to Hogwarts. Leaning against the window, I could see the castle coming nearer, its many lighted windows blurred and shimmering behind the thick curtain of rain. It's beautiful.

When the carriages reached the school we jumped down from it and dashed into the castle. 

A old, but elegant witch came in our direction "Mr Potter, Mr Weasley and Miss Granger, please come to the Great Hall, the Sorting of the new students will begin soon, do not be late" the witch say to my brother and his friends "You must be Miss Potter" she say to me, I nod "Please follow me, you are going to be sorted into one house as well" she say walking and I follow her. 

"Wait" Hermione says and I turn around "You have to make a good first impression in the Sorting" she says smiling and takes her wand, point to me and she casts a spell on me that dries me out. We were completely soaked because of the rain and I couldn't go like that to the Sorting "Thanks, Hermione" I smile to the girl and run to catch up with the witch that called my before.

We reached a bunch of first years students. "Welcome to Hogwarts. I'm professor McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress and head of Gryffindor House. Now you will enter in the Great Hall and get sorted into your houses, they are Griffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin" professor McGonagall says. She walks down the hall and me and the first years students follow her.

We reach a huge wood door that professor McGonagall open and we all enter. I was in the Great Hall, it is beautiful, its huge, it have four long tables were packed with students, the golden plates and golden goblets in the tables gleamed by hundreds and hundreds of candles floating throughout the hall. There is a fifth long table at the back of the hall with adults sitting there that I supose are the teachers. The ceilling apparently imitate the weather outside, full of heavy clouds and rain falling. Between the teachers table and the students tables, has an old tattered wizard's hat on top of a three-legged stool.

The professor direct us to the stool and unrolled a large scroll of parchment."When I call out your name, you will put on the Sorting hat and sit on the stool," she told me and the first years. "When the hat announces your House, you will go and sit at the appropriate table."

"Ackerley, Stewart!" A boy walked forward, visibly trembling from head to foot, picked up the Sorting Hat, put it on, and sat down on the stool. "RAVENCLAW!" shouted the hat. Stewart Ackerley took off the hat and hurried into a seat at the Ravenclaw table, where everyone was applauding him.

"Baddock, Malcolm!"

 "SLYTHERIN!" 

The table on the other side of the hall erupted with cheers

"Branstone, Eleanor!" 

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Creevey, Dennis!"

"GRYFFINDOR!" The Griffindor table erupter with cheers as well and I could see Harry, Ron and Hermione applauding the boy. Harry's gaze met mine and he gave me a encouragement and comfort nod, as if saying "It will be all right". Harry was in Griffindor, I will be too.

After every first year student get sorted professor McGonagall rolled the piece of parchment "A student from Beuxbaton has moved to Hogwarts and will start in the fourth year" McGonagall said and I was sure she was talking about me "Sienna Potter" her voice echoed through the hall, I could hear several gasps and murmurs at the tables. 

I walked to the stool, sit on it and ut the hat on my head "Hum, another Potter?" I heard a voice that I assume is from the hat "This is a very diferent head than the other Potter" the hat continued "Brave. Stubborn. Ambitious. Intelligent. Determined. Impulsive. Cunning" the hat say "Such a diferent head. This is the complete opposite of the other Potter head" I almost couldn't hear the hat voice. What did he say means? 

"I know exactly where to put you"

"SLYTHERIN!"

The Slyterin table erupted in cheers, but I just looked at my brother's eyes, neither he nor Ron or Hermione were applauding, they had a awkward face, but the worst was Harry's, he had a disappointed expression.

I got up from the stool and walk towards the Stlytherin table, but my eyes couldn't get out of Harry's. Did I screw up the relationship that my brother and I still had? 

A/N: Wow! Slytherin huh?

I know that Harry only see the horses on the fifth book, but I wanted to make this little scene between him and Sienna lol

I hope you guys liked

See you tomorrow 

Luu x