Royalty | 1 [SM]

"But mother, I don't want to marry the prince. I want to marry the man I love," Izuku cries to his mother, who sits before him. With crossed legs, Izuku's mother, Inko, looks down at his son with disbelief.

"No matter how much you bicker, you will marry Prince Todoroki, and that's final," Inko firmly states. She signals the guard to take her son away and throw him into his chamber. 

"Mother, please. I beg you—"

"Address your mother the way I thought you, young man," Izuku's mother interrupts her son as she watches the royal guards drag him out of the room. 

The young male sighed with defeat; no matter how often he told her, she won't budge. Izuku angrily unhooks himself from the guard's grasp and stares at them. "I can walk myself, thank you," The greenette says, turning on his heel and heading towards the stairs to the second floor. 

"Why did I have to be born into a wealthy family? Why can't I be like Kachaan?" Izuku whines as he looks out his window inside his large room, observing the sky that showers with bright white stars.  

"Your majesty, you'll never be as cool as me, so don't even try," The guard says with a smirk on his lips. Izuku turns around and smiles as he sees his best friend at the door. The male gets off his ass and rushes to hug his best friend.

"Your life is so much easier than mine, Kachaan. Of course, I want to be like you!" Izuku complains into the man's shoulder, tightening his grip against the blond's back. Bakugou pulls the arms of the prince away from himself and clears his throat.

"Well, then you must try harder, your majesty—"

"I told you not to call me that anymore. It's weird..." Izuku says with embarrassment as he walks away from the guard and heads to his closet to change into comfortable clothes. 

"Your majesty, I can't do as you command. I'm truly sorry—"

"Quit the formal act when you are around me; I already told you to address me informally. I want the rough, angry best friend I know and love," Izuku asks with puppy eyes and a slight pinky pout, a sigh Bakugou can't resist. 

"Even so, your majesty, your mother would kill me if I do as you please," Bakugou grits his teeth at his position, Izuku, pouting and making an irresistible face. 

"You are impossible, Kachaan," Izuku giggles as he walks out of his closet in the nightgown his mother got him for his birthday. A silky white pearl wrapped around his neck and blooms to his kneecaps, having his back opened. 

Izuku walks over to his bed and slides his knee-high white socks on, a smirk plastered onto his lips up to his kneecaps. At this moment, Bakugou was blushing like crazy. He couldn't take his eyes off the prince; he looked delicious in his ruby-red eyes. Without hesitation, he folds his arms behind his back and uses his hands to lock the door before addressing himself to the beautiful green-haired boy. 

"Kachaan, what are you—" Bakugou cuts off Izuku by kissing him passionately and passionately. Bakugou brings his hands down from Izuku's face to his back, letting his fingers trail the prince's back. 

Izuku pulls away from the kiss with rosy cheeks and plump lips. He stares into the boy's eye, full of lust, before wrapping his arms around the older male and slamming into his lips again, creating a desirable feeling for each other. As their tongues dance, Bakugou moves his hands down to Izuku's ass and smacks it hard, gripping them afterward. Izuku lets out a yelp in the kiss before throwing his legs around Bakugou's waist. 

Bakugou pulls away from the kiss after pushing Izuku onto the bed, him hovering over the prince. The blond looks into Izuku's lustful eyes and melts in the process. Bakugou removes his hands from Izuku's arse and brings them up to his chin, lifting them before slamming his lips against his. The kiss became sloppy and heated, so Bakugou used his free hand to guide its way up Izuku's chest. 

By surprise, Izuku bites on Bakugou's lip as he feels the blond's hand pinch his nipples. Bakugou broke away from the kiss and planted his edges onto the side of Izuku's neck. Meanwhile, Izuku turns the other way so Bakugou has more room to roam around his silky white neck. 

"K-kachaan, wait," Izuku says, controlling himself before losing control. Bakugou obeys his command and backs away from his neck, looking into Izuku's green emerald eyes, which shine before him. He retracts his hand from Izuku's chest and places it beside the male.

"Yes?" Bakugou asks as his pants get heavier. Izuku repeated the same actions; his eyes wandered around Bakugou's figure before responding. 

"I love you, Katsuki Bakugou," Izuku says with a bright open smile as his pants become heavier. The prince's words threw back Bakugou, and that's when it hit him. He felt the same way about Izuku, even if they couldn't be together. 

"You shitty nerd, you always seem to piss me off," Bakugou smiles as he pecks the boy's cherry lips. Izuku giggles before unwrapping his arms around Bakugou's neck. Izuku lays his arms on the bed and stretches himself before Bakugou does anything more to him.

"Talk rough to me, kachaan," Izuku whispers into Bakugou's ear before biting his earlobe. Bakugou hisses at the pleasant yet thingly feeling in his ear before locking eyes with Izuku again.

As the night continued, the two males made love to one another, not in a fast and sloppy way, but with love and passion. They went on for quite some time, having the other royal guardsmen keep watch; if the queen were to walk by, the guard would take care of her. As we all know, everything ends when it's past midnight.

"Kachaan, don't go," Izuku whines as he reaches for the sheets covering his naked body. Bakugou grits his teeth as he sits on the edge of the bed, slipping his boots on.

"Your majesty, I am ordered by the queen to prepare the wedding for you and Prince Todoroki tomorrow. I must leave you to rest," Bakugou says with annoyance; he pushes himself up from the bed and walks over to the chair where his suite waits. 

"...I wish my life were different," Izuku says as he rolls on his side and stares at his guard, getting ready to leave his chamber. Bakugou pushes back his hair and walks to the other side of the bed, kneeling at Izuku's level.

"Get some rest, your majesty. Tomorrow is your big day," Bakugou says with an unhappy tone. He pecks the greenette forehead before taking his leave. 

A nice rumble behind me as soon as he reached out for the doorknob. The words from the prince's mouth sunk into Bakugou's heart.

"Kachaan, do you love me?" 

Edited

96 corrections, Word count: 1150

────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────

𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...