Royalty | 2 [C]

A nice rumble behind me as soon as he reached out for the doorknob. The words from the prince's mouth sunk into Bakugou's heart.

"Kachaan, do you love me?"

╒ 

"I'm afraid I can't answer you, your majesty—"

"Yes, you can! No one is here to tell you otherwise! Let your heart out! I know you feel the same way about me; just let it—"

"ENOUGH!" Bakugou interrupts the green-headed male. He turns his face abruptly, his hands forming a swing as his "sweat" comes down his face. Izuku gasps as he sees Bakugou's tears come from the inner corner of his eyes. 

"K-kachaan," the boy approached his childhood friend, gripping his arms with his, not wanting him to leave his side. "Please, d-don't do this. I know you are hurting; let it out,"

"Even if I did, it still wouldn't make a difference," Bakugou says as he wipes his tears away. He shakes Izuku off before opening the door and taking a step outside. "Excuse me, but I have matters to attend to," Was his last words before closing the door and sending Izuku to his knees, tears coming down.

"W-why can't I be with the man I love?" Izuku's shattered heart speaks out of his mouth, the tears coming down quickly as his body tenses. The doors to his room open, causing Izuku to smile as he looks up quickly. He frowns once he another guard.

"The queen has sent me to your chamber to prep you for today's wedding," the guard says, offering his hand to Izuku to take. Izuku sighs in defeat as he pulls himself up with the help of the guard.

   A few hours later

It was four in the afternoon when the guest started to fill the room. Every seat was taken by the Todoroki, the Midoriya, and some of the town's wealthiest fellows. Izuku was standing at the altar, the priest getting his items in order, and all the boy could think about was the blond. He was devastated he couldn't come to a deal with his mother, as stubborn as she is. 

Nonetheless, Izuku knew that this marriage helped both kingdoms live in harmony, and as much as he loved Bakugou, he loved his town dearly. 

And so, the music began. All the guests rise from their seats and turn to the other stands, linked arms with his father and mother. Izuku placed both hands in front of him, his right hand gripping his left wrist as he waited. 

Bakugou was standing close to Izuku and the other guards, aware if anything goes wrong, he's there to protect the prince. Even so, as he saw the male with white and red hair walk down the aisle and approach Izuku, his heart ached. Bakugou knew this was the only solution, but his heart wanted to stop it all. Kiss him before everyone and show the world that Izuku is his.

But that wasn't the case. The priest's words blew his chance as he gestured for the people to sit.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate..." The words blurred in Bakugou's and Izuku's minds. Even though Izuku holds Todoroki's hands and Bakugou grips his former clothing, both males want nothing more than each other.

 And soon, the wedding ended when the priest announced both males as an official couple. Of course, Bakugou walks out of the room with Izuku's eyes catching him leave. The greenette knew Bakugou's true feelings from the start, yet he couldn't do anything.

Izuku is married to Todoroki, the third prince of Todoroki, and there is nothing Izuku can do about it. Until...

"Um, hubby," Todoroki says, pulling on his white suit. Izuku turns around and nods firmly at the boy. "Let's go to our chamber for a moment," The two-haired male pulls his husband away from the party and up the stairs into their chamber.