Tattoo Artist | 2 [M]

"I've held out for weeks. I'm all yours," Izuku says as he uses his hand to touch himself while Bakugou continues to suck and mark his neck, squeeze and smack his butt until both males are ready to move to phase two. 

Bakugou had enough of the little things and pulled away abruptly. Izuku gasped from the weight of his body but instantly complained about Bakugou a few steps away from his reach. The blond eyes the tattoo bed and went to lock the door while Izuku licked his lips and skipped his way over to the seat. 

"You're too fucking excited for this," Bakugou says after chuckling at the artist's actions. Izuku plays dumb and spreads his legs after kicking off his mom's jeans. 

"I think my erect member needs space to breathe," Izuku says in the lowest range of his voice possible, successfully arousing Bakugou. The blond walked in a bit of a rush toward Izuku and bent down to mark his thighs as his. 

Izuku coughed moans as if he were to be sick, and Bakugou loved the noises. With the simple touch of his fingers traveling through his left thigh and his mouth roaming his other thigh, Izuku was in paradise. 

"Please, my baby spewer, okay? He's exhausted," Izuku pleads with Bakugou to give his member some attention. The blond pulls away from the boy's milky thighs and pulls off Izuku's boxers to reveal his member dripping pre-cum. 

Bakugou took Izuku's member with a breath into his warm mouth, intensely teasing the boy's member with his tongue circling him whole; Izuku threw his head back and moaned. As Bakugou pleased the boy, he noticed a tattoo close to his member. It was a small red heart. Bakugou was turned on. It was in a desirable location; anyone to see it would think the same. 

"Suck harder," Izuku pleads. Bakugou looks away from the tattoo and stares at Izuku, whose eyes are full of want, lets his eyelids drop halfway, and leaves his mouth ajar to show how much he enjoys Bakugou's performance. 

"So fucking demanding," Bakugou chuckles. He takes the boy's hole in his mouth and brings Izuku's hips closer to his chest. 

Izuku arches his back at the powerful and intense action happening to his member and how wonderful everything felt for him, almost euphoric. Izuku curls his toes and lays his back on the seat before shaking his hips and bucking them for Bakugou. 

"That's enough," Bakugou declares after pulling away. Izuku whines from the pain of almost an outburst of liquids, causing Bakugou to mentally pat himself on the back before pulling down his pants and boxers.

He aligns his dick to Izuku's dry hole and pokes in the tip to warn Izuku of what he is about to do. The petite waved his hand in the air, stopping Bakugou from advancing, with very little strength left in his body. 

"W-wait, you have to prepare me," Izuku states. Bakugou looks down at Izuku's hole and sees it pulsing for his member to penetrate him. 

"Your body says otherwise," Bakugou cooed as he leaned on the top of Izuku's body and guided his mouth close to the boy's ear. "This is only going to hurt for a moment...

Bakugou pushes himself in at once. Izuku widens his eyes and mouth and lets a dry moan escape. Izuku bit his bottom lip and brought his head forward; he closed his eyes. Bakugou notices Izuku's pain and stops momentarily, allowing him time to adjust to the size and let the burning pain die. 

"You good?" Bakugou asks; he pulls back from his ear and looks at his face. Izuku huffs and puffs before opening his eyes and locking them with Bakugou's. He slowly nods before hissing at Bakugou moving a bit. "Shit, I should have prepped you first—" the boy looks down with a sigh.