Company | 1 [SM]

It was a typical Friday on Katuski's agenda: accomplish tasks at the office and depart no later than five o'clock. Even on days when early departure wasn't necessary, his colleagues often encouraged him to unwind with a beer at a nearby bar. However, Katsuki couldn't afford to relax when faced with a crisis.

While putting on his coat from the rack, he effortlessly slid into it. Exiting the door, he met his secretary, Mina, who had informed him earlier that all the paperwork scheduled for the evening had been submitted to higher-ups for review, granting Katsuki a brief respite.

"Inform everyone to clear my schedule for next week. I'm embarking on a business trip," Katsuki instructed Mina as they entered the elevator. She promptly acknowledged his directive and proceeded to carry it out.

Katsuki headed towards his car in the parking lot when his phone buzzed in his pocket. Checking the caller ID, he noticed it was his mother. Opting not to deal with her, he powered off his phone and casually tossed it onto the passenger's seat. "I can't handle that right now," he muttered, settling into the car and igniting the engine.

He drove home, had dinner, and took a shower before packing a light luggage for his business trip to Italy. He wasn't fond of traveling so far away for a week, but his parents insisted since Katsuki's mother lived there part-time. His mother, Mitsuki, owns the company, so Katsuki was promoted to CEO. 

On his way to the airport, Katsuki unexpectedly encountered a familiar yet irritating individual – Izuku Midoriya, the son of a competitor he had once met at a company board meeting. Without second thoughts, Katsuki approached the young man, firmly gripping the handle of his suitcase and briskly wheeling it towards the shorter male. 

"Oi, jackass," Katsuki barked. Izuku turned towards the loud voice, wearing an evil smile. "What the hell are you smiling for, huh?" Katsuki yelled with annoyance.

"It's so great to see you too, Kachaan," Izuku cooed, using the nickname that Katsuki despises so much.

The driver bowed towards Katsuki before departing from the airport's drop-off section. As Katsuki began to walk away, Izuku trailed closely behind, wearing a smirk as they made their way towards the luggage check.

"Let me guess, business trip?" Izuku initiated a conversation with someone who was uninterested in continuing the dialogue. However, Katsuki eventually had to respond after glancing at his plane ticket and realizing they were headed in the same direction.

"If you must know, yes. I have some business to attend to," Katsuki clenched after conversing with Izuku.

"Then that makes two of us," Izuku replied, handing the guard his pass to be scanned. Following suit, Katsuki did the same, and they walked past the gates to enter the main lobby.

Tension lingered between the two, fueled by a shared childhood history that weighed heavily on their shoulders. In their earlier years, Izuku had regarded Katsuki as his idol and role model, admiring the seriousness and intelligence Katsuki demonstrated in running the company and offering insightful suggestions—an ability Izuku himself struggled with. This admiration had even led to a slight crush on Katsuki. Meanwhile, Katsuki perceived Izuku as a rival, unknowingly setting the stage for their complex dynamics.

Katsuki and Izuku walked over to their respective gates, each choosing a seat with some distance between them—or at least, that was Katsuki's intention. However, Izuku settled in closely beside him, patiently waiting for their plane to arrive.

When Katsuki wasn't paying attention, Izuku slid his hand down the blond's inner thigh, prompting Katsuki to tense up and swiftly swat Izuku's hand away. Fury was evident on Katsuki's face, but Izuku seemed determined to capture his attention somehow.