Haunted Hearts [C]

🎃🎃 Happy Halloween Everyone !! 🎃🎃

Halloween had arrived, casting an enchanting spell over the small town of Willowbrook. The streets were adorned with pumpkins and eerie decorations, and a lively fair had taken over the town square. In the heart of it all stood a grand, ominous haunted house, its dark facade illuminated by eerie, flickering lanterns.

Izuku and Katsuki, a loving gay couple, had decided to embrace the spooky spirit of the night with their close friends, Kirishima and Kaminari. The quartet had planned their Halloween adventure for weeks, anticipating thrills, chills, and laughter.

As they approached the hauntingly adorned entrance of the haunted house, Izuku's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Come on, guys, let's check out the haunted house! I've heard rumors that it's the scariest one in town this year."

Katsuki, wearing a playful smirk, teased, "You just want an excuse to hold my hand, don't you?"

Izuku blushed and winked at his boyfriend, "Well, maybe just a little."

Kaminari, always the adventurer, said, "Count me in, but only if we get to scream our heads off."

Kirishima, attempting to hide his growing anxiety, mumbled, "Sure, why not? What's the worst that could happen?"

With their tickets in hand, the quartet entered the dimly lit, cobweb-covered hallway. The haunting ambiance enveloped them as creaking floors and distant, blood-curdling screams filled the air. Suddenly, a ghostly figure lunged at them from the shadows, and everyone screamed in unison, their hearts racing.

"Okay, that was scary!" Kaminari exclaimed, clutching his chest.

Inside, they navigated through a labyrinth of spooky scenes—zombies reaching out for them, sinister clowns with menacing grins, and dark, twisting passages that disoriented them. With every fright, Izuku and Katsuki clung to each other, their hands tightly intertwined.

As they turned a corner, a massive fake spider dropped from the ceiling, and Izuku, genuinely startled, jumped into Katsukis' arms. Laughter and relief quickly replaced their initial fear, and the friends shared a moment of lighthearted teasing.

Amidst the eerie and disorienting maze, the friends continued their journey through the haunted house. The next room they entered was bathed in a ghastly green glow, casting strange, elongated shadows on the walls. The ghostly wails echoed in the background, making their hearts race faster.

Suddenly, a ghostly apparition with a deathly pale face and hollow eyes floated toward them. It let out a spine-chilling howl, sending shivers down their spines. Katsuki, usually fearless, let out a yelp and instinctively pulled Izuku closer.

As the ghostly figure got closer, it made a dramatic, ghostly lunge at them. But before it could get too close, the figure's head detached from its body with a comical pop, revealing it to be nothing more than a cleverly concealed balloon.

Laughter erupted among the friends. Kaminari couldn't contain himself and giggled, "I can't believe I fell for that!"

Izuku, while catching his breath, quipped, "Well, it got all of us, didn't it?"

Katsuki, still holding Izuku tightly, added, "Damn, I thought that thing was going to eat us!"

With their fear transformed into amusement, they continued their journey through the haunted house, encountering more eerie scenes and frights, each experience bringing them closer together.