The Cabin | 2 [C]

"I care. Stop acting like a child and talk to me," Izuku says. 

Bakugou stays quiet for a moment while he gazes at Izuku. He notices the small features of the boy and how concerned he is for him. The blond tosses Izuku's hand away from his wrist and shoves his hands inside his cargo pockets. 

"Look," Bakugou commences while he gives his back to Izuku. "It doesn't matter if I'm hurt or vulnerable. There's nothing you can do to make me feel better, alright?" he continues. He looks over his shoulder and says. "Leave me the fuck alone," 

Bakugou looks straight ahead and begins walking amongst the shore, sighing and thinking about the hell Todoroki put him through. Bakugou isn't the type to fall for someone; he barely lets anyone grab his attention. But somehow, Todoroki found a way. And ever since then, that man has brought pain and sorrow to Bakugou. 

Izuku reached out to Bakugou as he saw him disappear in the distance. The boy wanted to help his childhood friend, but no one could fix some things unless it were him. So, Izuku dropped his hand back to his side and returned to the campfire where Kaminari played the guitar he brought, and the others roasted some marshmallows. 

As the night grew thicker, the group called it a night. It was past eleven at night, and tomorrow they were scheduled to go hiking up a mountain almost as high as Mount Everest. Throughout the entire campfire, Bakugou hadn't returned, which worried Izuku. So meanwhile, everyone walked back to the cabin; Izuku stayed outside to search for Bakugou. 

"Kachaan!" The boy yells as he jogs down the shore where Bakugou went and listens to the water hit the sand. 

"Kachaan, where are you?" He asks again, seeing if the male would hear him and respond. But there was nothing. 

The silence of the night, the brush of the wind against the trees, and the sound of the small waves crashing against the shore was the only thing Izuku could hear until he heard a splash. He looked over to where the sound was, and in the far distance, he saw a head pop out of the water. 

Izuku's jog turned into a run as he quickly made his way to Bakugou, who was swimming from a relatively large rock with a hole that hovered over the river; you could swim through it. 

Bakugou swims to the surface and pushes his hair back when he notices a familiar silhouette in the distance. He scoffed and looked away. "What the hell do you want? I already told you, you can't do anything—"

"Hey, I didn't come here to talk," Izuku interrupts the boy. Bakugou looks back toward Izuku and blushes as he sees Izuku strip before him. 

Eventually, the boy dived into the water and went over to Bakugou, whose face calmed down after splashing some water on his face. Luckily, since it was so dark outside, Izuku didn't notice Bakugou's blush. 

Izuku came up to the surface and lay on his back. He stared at the starry sky above him with his body floating. Bakugou saw Izuku looking upward and did the same; the blond lay on his back and enjoyed the view. 

"Isn't this the best view ever?" Izuku asks the male beside him a question. 

"It sure is something alright," Bakugou responds before entering a silence that both males were afraid to break. 

Izuku felt Bakugou's hand touch his underwater; immediately, Bakugou pulled his hand away. But for some reason, inside Izuku, he thought it was okay. So he reached for Bakugou's hand and stood up, his legs moving underwater to prevent himself from drowning; Bakugou did the same. 

"Whatever it is you are going through, it's okay to show your vulnerability to the ones who care about you, Kachaan," Izuku says with a kind smile. "We will never judge you; we will always want to make you feel better and see you smile," he continues. 

Izuku pulls the boy's hand closer to him to be able to wrap his arms around his neck. Once they were wrapped around him, he nuzzled his head against Bakugou's ear as a comfort, causing Bakugou to swim idly awkwardly. 

"Izuku..." Bakugou says, for the first time, surprising Izuku; he widens his eyes and backs away to see Bakugou's red ruby eyes. 

"You've never called me that before," Izuku responds with disbelief. 

"Well, it's about damn time I do," Bakugou says before creating a half-smile and hugging the boy back, his arms wrapped around Izuku's waist. 

The two males stayed like that for a few more minutes before pulling away. Izuku knew it was past midnight and that they should go back to the cabin and quickly shower before bed, but because he was having so much fun, he swam further and further away from Bakugou with a wide smile. Bakugou chased after him making Izuku burst out into laughter. 

"Oi, dumbass," Bakugou yells out with laughter escaping his edges. "I'd love to swim more, but we got shit to do tomorrow morning," he continues, gesturing for Izuku to come to the shore. 

"Kachaan, we just started to have fun~," Izuku whines as he splashes the water like a little kid; he forms a pout after he stops bubbling. 

"Get your ass over here before I force you," Bakugou threatens. Izuku rolls his eyes before obeying the blond; he approaches the male, and the two swim to shore. 

The next day arrives, and everyone is up and dressed accordingly for today's activities except for Bakugou and Izuku. Kaminari tells Sero he tried to wake Izuku up, but it was useless. Same with Bakugou, says Sero to Kaminari. 

"Hey, it's their loss. Not ours," Ochaco says with sass. "Let's get going! I'm excited to climb!" she says as she rushes out the door and leaps down the porch stairs. 

"Yeah, Chacs is right. Those two should've slept sooner," Sero says before doing the same thing Ochaco did. 

Once all ten teens were gone, about two hours later, Bakugou started to wake up. The blond yawned out of the bedroom, went to the bathroom, and splashed water on his face. Meanwhile, a little later, Izuku stretched in his room and licked his lips before eyeing the clock. 

"Shit!" Izuku yells out loud. He swiftly changes into his rock climbing outfit and packs his things before exiting the room to stumble onto the wooden tile. 

"Forget it, Izuku. They're long gone," Bakugou says as he sits on the stool close to the island, sipping some coffee. The petite male pushes himself up from the tile and rolls on his back, sighing with annoyance. 

"Son of a bitch!" Izuku yells before slamming his fist against the wooden pole next to him. 

"Been there already," Bakugou comments before chuckling. "Want some coffee?"

"Please," Izuku pleads. Bakugou sets his coffee mug on the island and gets up from the stool to walk into the kitchen and serve his friend a glass. 

In disbelief, Izuku sits up from the tile and plops his arms onto his knees. He slams his hand against his forehead, annoyed and disappointed in himself for not getting up on time. Bakugou smacks his shoulder to grab the boy's attention and offers him a hand to get up; Izuku takes it and stands on his two feet before receiving a mug of coffee. 

"This sucks!" Izuku complains as he follows Bakugou toward the island to drink coffee. "What the hell are we going to do all day?" 

"Shut your piehole. You've been yapping all fucking morning!" Bakugou yells with annoyance. "Do me a favor and just drink your coffee?" he says before eye-rolling at him. Izuku nods before wrapping his hands around the mug and bringing it to his edges. 

"Want to know what we're going to do?" Bakugou asks the inpatient boy. The greenhead's eyes light up, and he turns to Bakugou for the answer. "We're going kayaking," 

Edited.

21 corrections, Word count: 1334

────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────

𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...