Prison | [M]

Izuku was walking along the creepy forest, trying to find the hotel his friend told him to meet him at, but it was too dark to tell. He felt like we were going in circles, turning down the same pathways; he took out his phone and tried to call Todoroki, but there was no signal. 

Izuku stopped walking as soon as he heard something rattle in the bushes. He was scared, too scared. He can't believe he was doing all this to meet his crush. Izuku shoved his phone back into his pocket and got down on one knee to pick up a twig to fight against whatever he heard.

The tension grew larger, and the fear he felt grew thicker as the rattle's noise got louder and louder until it stopped. Izuku lowered his stick and strolled to the bush, and when he moved it to the side, he saw a rabbit hopping along in fear of the oger behind Izuku. 

Next thing he knows, he's out cold on the ground, his phone smashed by the foot of the monster. While Izuku sleeps, the oger carries the boy upon the ogre's broad shoulder as they walk down a distant path, arriving at his so-called home.

When Izuku wakes up, he feels cold and has a slight headache. He raises his hand to his head to soothe the pain when he looks down and realizes his fully exposed clothes are nowhere to be seen. As his eyes adjust, he focuses on the rusty grey bars before him. Izuku was wondering where he ended up and why it involved being naked. 

Izuku gets up from the ground and walks over to the door, instantly feeling choked as he falls on his ass again. He looks behind him and sees he's chained to the wall by his throat. Izuku attempts to break free from what looks like a prison but fails every time. 

"I need to get out of here—" Izuku said aloud before being interrupted by giant stomping. He backs up and presses against the wall in fear, covering himself with his legs as the org from before approaches. 

The oger says nothing. He opens the door and leaves it open, walking up to Izuku, who's scared for his life. Izuku closes his eyes and hides his face with his arms to avoid eye contact with the oger when suddenly. 

"Oi, dirtbag!" The oger yells at Izuku. Izuku didn't move an inch since he was scared out of his mind. And then a groan escaped the male's lips as the oger kicked him in the back, exposing himself to the oger. 

When Izuku finally looked up from the ground, the ogre's member first caught his eye. It was huge, twice the size of a regular man's erect member. It made the petite boy gulp to see the ogre's rock-hard member.

"Good," The oger said, addressing himself to Izuku and aligning his cock to Izuku's mouth. 

Without Izuku being able to talk, the oger shoves his shaft into the boy's mouth. Izuku's eyes rolled backward, with tears in his eyes, as his mouth widened and he adjusted to the feeling and weight. Izuku was apprehensive about the situation, being used for the ogre's pleasures. Still, his dick said otherwise. Izuku's member rose and became more challenging as the oger pulled out and pushed back instantly. 

"Now, suck me off," The oger, his pet name Bakugou, says to Izuku before intertwining his hair in Izuku's locks. The boy obeyed and started to play with the ogre's dick. 

Izuku's thoughts were all over the place. He found the oger to be hot and handsome at the same time, even with his skin color being green. Izuku found himself in a position where if he disobeyed the oger, he wouldn't eat for days or be punished in a very unpleasant way. 

Izuku's tongue circled the tip before running down the entire shaft of Bakugou, one of his hands holding the end of the dick. The boy began to bop his head much faster, Bakugou's groans becoming thicker. Izuku pulled out and attacked his balls, his hand pumping the member quickly. Bakugou threw his head back in pleasure as his climax came closer and closer by the second.