From Geek to Sex-bot | 1 [SM]

Spring...the season of new encounters. Is the enrollment of the new students an omen of new love?...as if. This stuff had nothing to do with an unpopular guy like me, Bakugou Katsuki. 

I somehow made it to the third year without putting in any effort...

"TO THE NEW MEMBERS OF OUR ANIME CLUB! CHEERS!" A boy with red spikey hair says aloud with a beer in his hand. Kirishima smiles widely as he awaits his friend's drinks to clash against his. 

"Drinks are on us tonight! So you first years can drink all you want," Another boy the same age with black raven hair, Sero, says after clashing his mug of beer against Kirishima's. 

"Ah shit, I can't drink anymore..." A girl with pink hair, Mina, says as she plops the beer onto the table, causing some liquid to jump out.

The set was a group of third-year-olds having drinks with the first years at a nearby pub/bar to make the newbies feel welcome; they entered 'adulthood.' 

"Hey, chief! Did we always have a girl that cute around?" Ochaco says to the head of the classroom. 

"Ah, she just recently entered; what was her name again..." The chief, Todoroki, replies as he reaches for another drink and opens the lid. 

She was an unassuming, gentle-looking girl. Yet, she had this charm that almost left you speechless. 

"Hey, you! What's your name?" Kirishima heard what Todoroki said and decided to take the initiative to ask her first; he pointed at her so she could acknowledge him. 

"O-oh, my name's Inori. Inori Miho," The girl with green locks says with a gentle smile and rosy cheeks. (Izuku)

"Inori, huh~ you're so pretty! Do you cosplay?" Mina says with bright, glistering eyes while she jams her elbow into the table and puts her chin on her hand. 

"C-cosplay?!" Inori asks with some jitters. Mina giggles before offering her a mug of beer with a simple smile. "A-ah...Well, I've thought about doing it before, hehe..." she giggled. 

"Mm, then, who would you cosplay then?" Bakugou jumps into the conversation after pushing his glasses to his bridge before analyzing her thoroughly; he does it without being a creep. 

"Um...Yomozuki from Kakegurui. Have you heard of it?" Inori asks the blond before her. Bakugou's eyes widen at the characters from the anime before clearing his throat. 

"I fucking love that one. It's so fucking weird yet entertaining," Bakugou says with glittery eyes and shaking hands as he sees Inori's facial expression change. 

"No way! I've got both seasons on Blu-ray!" The green-head says with a blush on her cheeks. 

"No shit! Really?!" Bakugou replies with the exact expression and feeling Inori shows. 

I want to date this girl. Just as I had that thought, my imagination went berserk...

Bakugou took Inori's hands and gently pressed his thumbs against the top of her hands, causing Inori to shiver at his touch. She shockingly widens her eyes and lets a darker pink spread across her cheeks, and Bakugou awkwardly pulls away and laughs it off without thinking about anything else. 

"Shit, sorry. I kinda got lost in thought," Bakugou says as a way to cover up his filthy, perverted imagination. 

"No need to worry, senpai!" Inori says with another giggle. "Um..senpai? If you don't mind, would you like to have a Kakegurui marathon at my place one of these days?" She continues. 

"Fuck yeah! Count me in!" Bakugou replies excitedly. He points his thumb to his chest and notices his glasses slide down his nose, causing Inori to catch. 

She pushes them to the bridge of Bakugou's nose and smiles simultaneously. 

"Great! Give me your phone so I can put my number to message one another," She asks while her hand reaches out to the blond, astonished by her kind and welcoming friendship. 

Man, she's a goddess...

...and so, I somehow found myself with a home date under the guise of a "marathon party." Honestly, I can't contain my excitement about how things have turned out. 

It's like a dream...I'm in a room all alone with a girl. Shit, she's so cute. 

"Mmm, I prefer the first season way more than the second one..." Inori comments as she pulls the VHS from the cabinet below the large television. "It's what made me like the show."

Fuck. My imagination is getting the best of me, and all I can think about is Inori in her undergarments and posing sexy for me. I need to fucking calm down before she notices more of my awkwardness or, worse...my fucking stupid ass boner. 

"Senpai? Your dick is hard..." Inori points out after pushing the VHS into the case box with pink to her cheeks. 

"W-well, you see, this shit happens to men. We get morning boners as well as afternoon ones..." Bakugou tries to cover his boner with a white lie that doesn't convince Inori. 

"Um, I'm a guy, senpai," Inori says with a flustered face, averting her gaze. 

Bakugou's eyes widen at the news, and he becomes shocked after thinking so many things. 

"D-did you not notice...?" Inori says while she holds her hands underneath her chin and rocks back and forth slowly, sitting on her feet with her legs bent. 

"N-not at all..." Bakugou replies to her question with a blank stare. 

"D-does this make you uncomfortable?" Inori wants to know Bakugou's feelings about the matter before continuing their friendship. "Um, the truth is...'Inori' isn't my name; It's Izuku. I thought I'd use the occasion of entering university to start living as a girl, so I started dressing accordingly," Izuku explains. 

"B-basically, my sex and gender I identify with don't match...also, sorry for blabbering on about this," Izuku says with a slight giggle before allowing her hands from her chin to look back at Bakugou's intense gaze. 

"Don't worry. I understand," Bakugou replies. He notices Izuku's shy gaze before it turns into something powerful. Something unexpected. 

"Senpai...would you still get hard knowing I'm a male?" Izuku questions the boy whose boner doesn't seem to go down. 

"Well, as you can see...No. I don't have a problem getting hard from a guy," Bakugou chuckles before tossing his glasses to the side and pulling Izuku's body onto his lap in the small bedroom. 

"Izuku, kiss me," Bakugou says with a lustful look in his crimson eyes as he brings his hand down to the boy's curves; he lets his other hand enhance the green locks of the petite. 

Without another word, Izuku retaliates by leaning in and kissing the blond's lips with power and movement. He allowed Bakugou to travel inside his mouth at the touch of his cherry lips, the taste causing Izuku to go crazy. So crazy that he moaned when Bakugou first slipped his tongue. 

The blond proceeded to pull on Izuku's short hair and match the pace of Izuku's tongue to grab a rhythm and stick with it. After a few more tongue dancing, the blond pulls Izuku away by pulling back on the petite's hair, a little on the rough side, before licking his lips. 

"During the kiss, I got hard too..." Izuku says with pants in between as he gets off Bakugou's lap and pushes his boner against the blond. "...I guess this is what they'd call a partner look," He continues with such an adorable face that caused Bakugou to pick up Izuku and push him onto the bed. 

Edited.

35 corrections, word count: 1228

────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────

𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...