Nowhere to run | [SM/C]

When it comes to pranks, Bakugou and Izuku always tried to one-up one another, making the worst yet most hilarious pranks ever on each other. It was a competition, and everyone in the class betted on which trick would be better to win lunch money. 

It was a Friday afternoon after classes when Izuku thought of the brilliant idea to lure him into the janitor's closet where a bucket of yellow paint hovered above him and on the wall, reads, "Let it rain, let it pour," 

The idea Izuku had in his mind was to ask Kirishima to walk with Bakugou in that direction, push Bakugou into the janitor by his hands and lock the doors before giving the blond some time to read the note before pulling on the rope outside the entrance to splash the paint on him. 

But Izuku didn't oversee the possibility of Bakugou knowing this plan by forcing Kirishima to tell him, even if he had to tie him up after classes and force him to say to him what Izuku was plotting against him; Kirishima caved in. 

And so, when the bell rang, Izuku nodded at Kirishima to let him know he was on his way to get in position so the redhead could guide Bakugou towards the soon-to-be "crime scene," 

Kirishima nods back before looking at Bakugou to see his massive grin creep into the lobe of his ear, sharp as ever, as Kirishima shakes. The two best friends walk in that direction; Izuku hides behind one of the lockers, slouched to avoid being spotted. 

But there was a twist to this prank. Bakugou detoured and went to the restroom, disrupting Izuku's plans. He knew the saying "plan as much as you want, but never plan the outcome," so he forgot about it until Kirishia shrugged at Izuku. 

Izuku strolls towards Kirishima, not checking behind him when suddenly he feels a slow breath and a force push him towards the closet. When Kirishima saw that Bakugou was about to close the door, he kicked his butt inside and locked them both. 

"Well shit," Bakugou expresses as his upper body rests on Izuku's back, his crotch rubbing against Izuku's butt as they're tight. 

"You'll thank me later," Kirishima says with a chuckle before he knocks on the door twice and leaves. Izuku holds his breath once he feels Bakugou's member rub against him, his fingertips curling as he awkwardly leans for the wall before him. 

"Why did you push me in here? Now we are both stuck, stupid," Izuku says as he moves as slowly as possible to turn around to face Bakugou. 

"Hey, this wasn't my fault. Stupid red-face pushed me in here!" Bakugou exclaims as he rests his arm above Izuku's head, his face staring into his dark locks as his pretty light eyes appear. 

"Well, at least we won't get dunked on by the paint," Izuku sighs as he fully faces Bakugou. 

The blond raises an eyebrow before Izuku points at the ceiling so he can see the bucket hovering over them. Bakugou reverts his eyes to his original position and stares down at Izuku. Even though it was dark in the closet, Izuku's green eyes illuminated the darkness, his called smile brightened his soul, and his dark freckles made his eyes draw constellations. 

And with his feelings, Bakugou's girth grew. Izuku gasped when he broke eye contact to see that sword poking at his deflated balloon. 

"Kachaan, are you kidding me? Why is your dick up?" Izuku breaks the tension, making Bakugou burst into laughter. Izuku realized how he worded it and started joining the blonde in laughter. 

The laughter faded, and their eyes connected once again. The tension between their stares grew, and the anxious feeling and awkwardness they both felt were somewhat comforting. Izuku straightened up and brought one of his hands close to Bakugou's side. He briefly grazes his hand on him, and Bakugou sucks in the air quite quickly, like his touch is cold.