Brushstrockes of Love [C]

In the heart of the bustling city, where towering skyscrapers kissed the sky, and the cadence of life was as frenetic as the traffic below, two worlds collided in a shocking twist of uncertainty.

Katsuki Bakugou, a prominent and influential CEO, was a man who had conquered the corporate world. His every action was calculated, his life meticulously planned. Yet, beneath the tailored suits and polished demeanor, a disgruntled yearning simmered. 

Across the bustling streets, beneath the shadow of Bakugou's empire, lived Izuku, a young artist with a spirit as vibrant as the colors he painted. In Izuku's days, he captured the essence of strangers' souls on canvas, transforming fleeting moments into eternal art. Izuku's heart burned with passion despite the world's indifference, and his art illuminated the darkest corners of his poverty-stricken world.

One lucky afternoon, as Bakugou hurried past the street corner where Izuku worked, his eyes caught a glimpse of Izuku's latest masterpiece—a captivating portrait that seemed to breathe. Their gazes met, and in that fleeting moment, time stood still.

Intrigued and captivated, Bakugou returned to the street corner day after day. As he watched Izuku's nimble fingers bring life to the canvas, a fire ignited within him—a fire that had long been smoldering, waiting for a spark to awaken it.

One afternoon, unable to resist any longer, Bakugou approached Izuku. "Your art is extraordinary," he murmured, his voice carrying the weight of his admiration.

Izuku looked up, surprise and curiosity lighting up his eyes. "Thank you," he replied, his voice as warm as the hues he painted.

"How long have you been painting?" Bakugou asks as he sits on one of Izuku's benches on the side of the street. He looks at the blond and gives him a soft smile, reminiscing about the old days. 

Izuku sighed in relief once he swatched his last stroke on his canvas before looking at the sophisticated male before him. "Ever since I can remember, honestly," he gives the blond a side smile before placing down his paint tray. 

"May I?" Bakugou gestures his hands over to a masterpiece beside Izuku. Izuku gently nodded at him, watching his moves as he crouched towards the art piece, and noticed how Bakugou couldn't take his eyes off it. "Breathtaking..." he murmured to himself, but Izuku caught it. 

"You can have it if you'd like," Izuku tells Bakugou as he smiles at how immersed the blonde is with the art canvas. He looked over his shoulder, nodded, and took out his wallet to pay, but Izuku refused. 

He gently pressed his hand on Bakugou's hands and lowered the wallet, a smile creeping to his edges. "It's on the house," he said. Bakugou scoffed before rolling his eyes playfully and shoving his wallet back into his tux pocket. 

Bakugou looked at Izuku's surroundings and noticed something unique; he saw how poorly organized his artworks were and how unprofessional Izuku protected himself from the public. He wondered if the boy needed help if he lived off these paintings and how he could help him. 

"I'm fascinated by the stories you tell through your art...would you mind telling me about the artist?" Bakugou asked as he moved away from the artwork and sat before Izuku; he couldn't take his eyes off the male because he was innocent and breathtaking. 

Izuku accepted the man and nodded with a smile plastered on his lips, shifting positions to look at him instead of his painting to give him attention. Meanwhile, the people in the city passed by them and admired the work he wanted to cherish with the world. 

They began to talk, their conversations flowing effortlessly like the strokes of a master painter's brush. Bakugou learned of Izuku's dreams, struggles, and the raw determination that fueled his art. Izuku, in turn, glimpsed a vulnerability beneath Bakugou's polished facade, a longing for something more profound than material success.

As the days turned into weeks, Bakugou was drawn to the street corner, not as the powerful CEO but as a man fascinated by the soulful artist who had captured his heart. He commissioned Izuku for a portrait, requesting that he capture his image and the essence of their shared connection.

Bakugou held his breath as the final brushstrokes were added to the canvas, feeling like his heart had been bared for the world. The portrait revealed not just their physical likenesses but the emotional resonance that had blossomed between them.

In that shared moment of vulnerability, the walls between their worlds crumbled. Bakugou recognized the emptiness in his heart, while Izuku saw the vast potential within himself, reflected in the eyes of the man who had become his unexpected muse.

"I can't express how much you've changed my perspective on life, Izuku..."Bakugou begins talking to Izuku while his eyes remain on the portrait. How he could see and feel every brush stroke created an emotional and breathtaking experience. "...I feel so naive standing with you," he said as he looked at a stunned Izuku. 

"Bakugou, you have no right to tell me you're naive when all the things you do I could never dream of doing in this lifetime," Izuku said with a hint of ashamed in his voice, his mind blurred by the imagery of a CEO looking at a lowlife like himself. 

"I might have everything you could think of, but this..." Bakugou gestured to the portrait, running his fingers over it to feel its texture. "...this feeling, this sensation isn't something I'm aware of," he murmured. "And I'm grateful to you, Izuku,"

Izuku is stunned to speak. How could a CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world tell him such nonsense to his face, to a low-class citizen of a world Bakugou doesn't belong in? In a world where each other would never encounter. "How can you say that..." he expressed, an ache in his chest as Bakugou stepped closer. 

Bakugou gently used his finger to lift Izuku's chin to meet his gaze to stare into his lovely green eyes that he could get lost in. He quivered a smile to his mouth as he approached him, closer than before. Izuku continued to stare a the man before him in shock. "Because you made me realize a part of me that was yet to be discovered. And everything about you has made me want you in my life, forever," he said as he leaned forward and placed his lips against his. 

Their love story defied societal norms, transcending the barriers of class and expectation. Oliver chose to step away from the confines of his corporate life, realizing that true wealth lay not in bank accounts but in the connection of two souls who dared to love fiercely and without reservation.

Bakugou pulls away and rests his forehead against Izuku's, his hand traveling from his side to his back, pulling him closer to feel his warmth, touch, and heart beating for him. He nuzzled his head into the crook of Izuku's shoulder and brought him in for a tight embrace, causing Izuku to gasp. 

"I will buy every painting if it means I get to have you," Bakugou mumbled. Izuku gently turned his head toward Bakugou's head and smiled before placing his hand inside the blond's locks. "Please, go out with me,"

"It's funny how little I know you, and yet somehow...you became my muse and the only thing I couldn't stop thinking about," Izuku said as he pulled away from the hug and stared into his ruby eyes, getting lost in how fierce yet soft they look. "I want to be with you, Katsuki," he smiled.

Together, they embarked on a new journey, where the symphony of a paintbrush meeting canvas echoed alongside the hum of the city. And as their love story unfolded beneath the open sky, Bakugou and Izuku discovered that sometimes, the most extraordinary masterpiece is the love that paints the canvas of our lives.

────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────

I'll eventually start writing more mature stories (and also the last chapter of the cabin mini-series that I've been avoiding because I have to write smut but hate it because I suck at it) so that we can all enjoy because he doesn't like a little ruffle in their pants? I'm just kidding!~