Banana Milk | [C]

Like any afternoon, Izuku tends to rush to the supermarket to get at least a six-pack of banana milk to store in his small fridge. But this time, his routine broke thanks to his best friend Bakugou; he was in a slight predicament that threw Izuku off and made him forget his regular schedule.

"Gosh dang it! My banana milk!" Izuku curses at Bakugou, punching his arms after exiting the supermarket. Izuku got teary-eyed when the stock of banana milk had emptied. 

"Quit acting like a baby, damn it! There is always next week," Bakugou hisses at his more petite friend, carrying the groceries to his car with Izuku pouting beside him. 

The two males hop into the car and drive away from the market, Izuku's pout intensifying as he sees the supermarket becoming smaller by the second. He slumps in the co-pilot's seat with his arms crossed and his pouty lips. 

"I don't care! I want my banana milk!" Izuku cries like a baby, turning away from Bakugou's annoyed glare. Of course, this pissed off Bakugou because his best friend and crush were childish and annoying. 

"I swear, if I hear one more peep out of you, I'm pushing you out of the car!" Bakugou yells with some spit landing on Izuku's face. 

The greenette grabs the hem of his shirt and wipes his face off, exposing his slim waist. Bakugou's eyes instantly landed on his stomach, and his face grew bright. With the sweater covering Izuku's vision, he didn't understand why Bakugou's cheeks were almost beat red. 

"You are so mean, Katsuki!" Izuku yells back, his hand turning into a fist as he punches Bakugou's arm. The male brushes his feelings away by pushing on the accelerator once the light has turned green. 

"If I get you your damn banana milk with your pipe down?!" Bakugou asked, his face cooling off as he yelled at Izuku. The boy next to him nodded multiple times as his smile grew wider and wider, making Bakugou's stomach ache. "You are such a pain in the ass," 

   A few hours later

"Akatsuki!! Where's my banana milk!" Izuku cries as he sits on his couch while Bakugou is making him a meal in the kitchen. 

"Shut up, you whiny bitch!" Bakugou yells, covering his mouth as he realizes he called Izuku a bitch. Izuku himself pouted and pointed at the jar next to Bakugou's side. 

The jar next to Bakugou had a label that read "A dollar for every cause word," Izuku made that jar to keep Bakugou in check because he used to cuss a lot more in front of Izuku and others. 

"I hate you," Bakugou points at Izuku as he drops a dollar bill in the jar, returning to what he was doing.

"And I love you!" Izuku says with a chirpy voice, Bakugou's heart-stopping for a moment. "I love you, Katsuki Bakugou!" Izuku says again, getting up from the couch and back-hugging the taller male. 

"What the hell, Deku!" Bakugou hisses at the words Izuku told him; he raises his free hand to his face and covers his eyes. 

"What? Can't I express my love to you with a back hug?" Izuku asks innocently. With Bakugou's weird gut feeling, he turns off the stove and turns around. 

"Deku shut up," Bakugou lifts Izuku's chin and kisses his pink lips. 

Now, Izuku loves Bakugou, he genuinely does, but he didn't think he'd receive the same feelings back. He was in shock like most others would be, but he couldn't help but melt into the kiss. His arms wrapped around Bakugou's neck to deepen their everlasting kiss.