Dressing Room | [SM]

Izuku ran excitedly towards Tokyo Dome's entrance, where he would see the best band of the century, Ground Zero. The band was composed of five people, Bakugou Katsuki, the main vocalist and drummer; Denki Kaminari, lead guitarist; Hanta Sero, backup guitarist; Mina Ashido, backup vocal; and Eijiro Kirishima, the keyboardist. In Japan and Tokyo, they were the best rock and roll with a bit of the year's hip-hop band. Everyone loved them, including Izuku.

Izuku's bias is Bakugou because of his striking good looks and crazy talent, while his bias wrecker is Kaminari because of his excellent guitar skills. The green-headed boy gives his ticket to the guard, scanning the keys to get through. Once Izuku follows the herd, he enters the dome, and his eyes sparkle with excitement.

"This is amazing!" The boy says, his entire body losses up as he looks at his surroundings. 

The place was massive. Every section of the hallways leading towards the center of the arena had merchandizes of the group. They had t-shirts, hoodies, hats, and all of the above at crazy prices. Izuku saved up for this moment. He needed a specific t-shirt with Bakugou's name and face on it, and he was going to achieve it. 

The concert was going to start when Izuku headed towards one of the many corners of the dome with merchandise, but he decided to postpone it because of the show. Izuku walked into the arena with people inches and inches close to him, a grand amount of people heading the exact way the boy was. 

Eventually, he got to his spot on the floor. Now, Izuku saved up for about six months by working hard at his job to afford such an expensive ticket. He stood amongst the thousands of teenagers on the floor, moving each other around to jump once the band entered. Luckily, the lights dimmed, and the sound of the drums began.

"Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark?" Bakugou began to sing, the lights beaming on him, the girls around Izuku going nuts at his vocals, visuals, and unique black outfit. 

"Can you fix the broken? Can you feel my heart?~" Bakugou began to ring the last sound of the word of heart, Mina's vocals interlocking with his angelic and rough voice. 

The girls around Izuku were bumping into him as they jumped and screamed at Bakugou, throwing some bras and jackets at him for his attention. Being Bakugou, he could care less about the girls. Many people don't know this, but he is gay. He can't announce his sexuality to the public because there would be controversy, and they wouldn't be allowed to sing. So, he kept quiet about it.

"Can you help the hopeless? Well, I'm begging on my knees~," The blond continues to sing, his movements constantly walking on stage with his microphone in hand. Izuku's eyes were glistering as he saw Bakugou's expressions and gestures. He was into his singing, and the boy could tell.

"Can you save my bastard soul? Will you wait for me?~" Mina's backup vocals make Bakugou's vocals so lovely and smooth the audience's ears are pleased with his soft voice. 

As Bakugou continued to sing, walking over to his band, smiling at them, and giving the audience the best concert they could, his eyes locked with Izuku in the crowd. For some reason, Bakugou could see Izuku clearly amongst the group, light and music drowning out as he looked at Izuku. The green-headed boy widens his eyes as he considers Bakugou piercing his soul with his ruby-red eyes, his throat gulping at the sight and his cheeks turning pink. 

"I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all~," Bakugou's words sunk deeper and deeper into Izuku's heart, somehow feeling the same feeling Bakugou thinks at that moment. 

Bakugou lowered the microphone from his mouth for a moment and let Mina take over for a bit. Bakugou smirked and approached where Izuku stood, the boy's eyes widening as he came quickly. Of course, the girls surrounding Izuku push him out of the way as Bakugou gets close to the edge of the stage.