chapter 4

He looks at them.

"Sorry, can you repeat the question, please." He said to the old man. He wanted to hear the question again.

The old man sighs. "This might come as a bit of a shock, but we're wizards. We've come to invite you to our school, Hogwarts." They braced themselves for the dreadful things that were sure to come. The evil grin. The wand flipping out. The cruel laughter of mini Voldemort as he blasted out their brains. Instead, he just tilted his head, to the side.

"Oh." Dream said as he was glancing at the ground while his mask was over his face.

The kid continues to glare at Dream.

"That isn't going to be a problem," Dumbledore looks at the teen.

Dream sat down on his sofa as he placed his hhead on his hand while looking at them, well seems to be since his mask was covering his face.

"I might as well go. You guys don't look like you'll take no for an answer. But, I don't think the kid wants me to go. He looks like he wants to kill me and we only met today." He stated as he gets back up again.

Sirius chuckled. "That's another thing you need to know. Your grandfather-"

"Mother's or Father's" Dream asks him as he turns his head towards him. He tilted his head.

"Father's"

"Your grandfather is an evil wizard who is a mass murderer who killed my parents." Harry shot at him.

Dream looks towards him. He leans over and lifts up his mask. He reveals his green eyes and freckled face.

"Don't you dare judge me based on what my grandfather did to you. You don't know me and I don't know you. So, buzz off." He snarls at him before placing down his mask again.

He turns and looks at the old man. "So what about my grandfather?" He asks him.

"He was banished years ago by Harry here but returned a year ago. We suspect that he is going to try to recruit for his army of Death Eaters." Dumbledore answered.

Dream began laughing, his contagious kettle laugh, for some reason. Once he composed himself, he gestured for them to continue.

"We are inviting you to come to Hogwarts."

Dream giggles at the name of their school. But soon replied. "Sure, I'll go."

"Really?" Remus questioned.

Dream turns to glance at all of them. His porclien mask making them shiver from the creepiness.

"Sure. Why not? It's not like you'll take no for an answer, anyways. Let me just go pack my bag."

He stands up. "Besides, I love the thrill of an adventure." He mumbles as he went to pack a bag.

____

Dream is making a good inpression.