chapter 21

"Are you alright?" Sirius clutched Dream's shoulders who nearly tore Sirius' hands off.

"Yea. I'm fine." Dream said to him while looking elsewhere than Sirius.

"You call me your son, why?" He asks Sirius as he then looks up. He had forgotten that he doesn't have his mask on.

Sirius looked at him. "When I see you, you seemed sad every time you see someone being like family

"Oh." Dream said before giving him a smile.

Sirius looked at him strangely. It made Dream self-conscious as he doesn't have his mask on.

"What?" He demanded. "Is there something on my face?"

Sirius shook his head. "It's just that . . . you are powerfull when you suddenly aparate us out."

Dream gave him a lopsided grin. "I know." Dream said as he giggles.

"I'm proud." Sirius said as he ruffles Dream's hair while he smiles.

Dream blushes at that but felt butterflies swell in his chest but he was glad that he made Sirius proud. He reminded him of Sam.

"Now, lets head back to Hogwarts." Sirius said to him as he grabs Dream's hand before aparate them back to the school.

Timeskip

Once they gotten back, they were spotted by Wilbur and Techno. They both ran over to them. Wilbur wraps his arms around Dream, who hugs him back.

"I'm so glad your okay." Wilbur said as he just holds Dream close.

"I'm fine, Wilbur. You can let go of me."

"No."

"Wilbur, let go."

"No, I don't want to."

"Wilbur, you are clearly hugging him to tight."

"But, Techno, I don't want to loose him again."

Techno sighs and facepalmed as Sirius laughs at their conversation.

Dream slightly patted on Wilbur's shoulder before pulling himself out of Wilbur's arms, who pouted but just crossed his arms.

"Now, get to your dorms." Sirius said to them.

Dream nods and drags Techno and Wilbur to the dorms, which they head to their house.

Timeskip

The next day Dream woke up early to watch Quidditch tryouts. He wanted to see if he could try out as he loves the adrenaline go through his veins.

The stands were pretty crowded for a Saturday morning. Wilbur was watching as he came with Techno, who was trying out.

Slytherin Team tryouts were frist up. Dream was one of the first up, trying out for a Chaser. He easily beat all the others. The captain made him a Chaser and then moved on to Beaters. Finally he picked two guys that were never seen before, then goalkeepers.

Now the Gryffindor turns. It went by pretty fast before it was time for Goalkeepers.

The stands were even more crowded than before, because everyone had finished breakfast now and had come out to watch. Each keeper had to defend from five scores, given by the chasers. Ron managed all but one. He was nearly beaten by Cormac McLaggen, but he veered in the complete wrong direction for two of the shots, looking like he'd been Confunded. Which had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my wand was pointing in his general direction.

Ron was the new Keeper.

Soon, both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuf tryouts went by quickly and the tryouts were over.

Dream was patted on the back by Techno. "Congrats on getting Chaser for the slytherin team." He said while giving him a smirk.

"Thanks." Dream said with a smile. He was soon tackled by Wilbur, who planted a kiss on Dream's mask.

"You did a good job, Dream." He said to him.

Dream blushes under his mask but lets Wilbur hug him.

__________________

sorry, if this chapter was rushed. To be honest, I had forgotten that Harry potter and the half blood prince was after Order of the Phoenix.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter since the next will be postpone until after 2 days.