chapter 6

Dream stayed in the living room as he was thinking. He slightly put the mask up to revealed his face, he normally doesn't let the question get to him but it just did.

He was about to put his mask down when he heard a gasps. He turns his head and saw Remus. His eyes widen and he fumbles and put down his mask down.

Remus noticed and went over to him and sat down. He doesn't say anything as everyone else came out of the dining area and were now in the living room scattered around.

"Nearly time for bed, I think," Mrs. Weasley said, yawning.

"Not just yet, Molly," Sirius said, as he leans against the door frame and turned to look at Harry. Dream was a little intimidated by him. Even though Ginny had told him that Sirius was innocent, he sometimes looked like a madman, which reminded him of either Technoblade or Jschlatt. But he had respect for him. After being wrongly accused of killing his friends, he still managed to stay sane. If that happened to him, he definitely would have gone on a rampage or his mind will probably went even more insane.

"You know, I thought the first thing you would do when you got here would be start asking questions about Voldemort."

The atmosphere in the room changed rapidly. Where seconds before it had been sleepily relaxed, it was now alert, even tense. A frisson had gone around the table at the mention of Voldemort's name.

Dream stays quiet as he doesn't want to make himself a target of insults, even if he was already does. He tensed more when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turns his head and looks at Remus, who gave him a concern look, that reminded Dream of Phil.

"I did!" said Harry indignantly. "I asked Ron and Hermione but they said we're not allowed in the Order, so —"

"And they're quite right," said Mrs. Weasley. "You're too young." She was sitting bolt upright in her chair, her fists clenched upon its arms, every trace of drowsiness gone.

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions?" asked Sirius, "Harry's been trapped in that Muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen —"

"Hang on!" interrupted George loudly.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" said Fred angrily.

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" said George.

"'You're too young, you're not in the Order,'"said Fred, in a high pitched voice that sounded exactly like his mother's. Dream had calmed down and had tried not to giggle out loud at that. "Harry's not even of age!"

"It's not my fault you haven't been told what the Order's doing," said Sirius calmly. "That's your parents' decision. Harry, on the other hand —"

"It's not down to you to decide what's good for Harry!" said Mrs. Weasley sharply. Her normally kindly face looked dangerous. "You haven't forgotten what Dumbledore said, I suppose?"

"Which bit?" Sirius asked politely, but with an air as though readying himself for a fight.

"The bit about not telling Harry more than he needs to know," said Mrs. Weasley, placing a heavy emphasis on the last three words.