chapter 5

Dream wouldn't expected that they would be on the roof top of his home. But here they were now on the top of the building, where they were supposed to fly from. Sirius had given Dream a spare broom.

Dream looks at the broom as he grabbed the broom. He was glad that he has the mask on since his eyes had a mischievous glint in them.

"or you can apparate with Dumbledore." Sirius said. Tonks, Harry, Remus and him took off on their broomsticks.

Dream was debating on wether or not, he should take the broom or just go woth Dumbledore. If he takes the broom, he could do so much but if he goes with Dumbledore, there isn't any fun at all. He bit his bottom lips before making his decision.

"So….. why are we not leaving?" He asked Dumbledore. The wizard was watching the brooms which was slowly disappearing from sight. "Going to England by broom would take nearly three hours, and I need to enroll you. We'll go to the Ministry to get the paperwork done and then we'll be off to Grimmauld place." Dream nodded, clutching his bag tighter.

Dumbledore smiled. He had never seen a kid like Dream. He seemed calm, for someone who just found out about the existence of another world an hour ago.

"Shall we?" He asked, and extended his arm. The male looked at him cautiously, but finally, took hold of it. They disappeared, leaving no trace of ever being there.

Two words. Never again.

It stunk. It was like being sucked into the nether portal. He hoped he'd never have to do that again. He'd probably die from suffocation.

As soon as he hit the ground, he fell down on his knees and nearly gagged. After about an eternity, he slowly got back on his feet. He was in an aisle with Dumbledore. They were standing in front of a door. The headmaster slowly pushed the doorknob and walked in. Dream hesitated a bit but eventually follow him in. To say the least, he actually was impressed by the design.

The entire room was covered in pink. The chair was pink, the books were pink, the table was pink. Even the rotting flowers had a touch of pink on it. Dream actually wanted to puke, again. It was like Techno had decided to come here and redesign everything to his color scheme.

Dream then noticed a lady sitting behind the table. She was wearing a pink blouse and a cardigan with a pink skirt. She was writing on a paper which was, thankfully, not pink. He kept his eyes on that piece of paper. If he saw a bit more of pink his eyes would probably explode. And, was the woman writing with a feather? Had she not heard of an ink pen?

"Hello Dolores," Dumbledore said, moving forward." Am I interrupting anything important?"

"Ah, Dumbledore! To what do I owe this… visit?" the woman, Dolores said looking up from her work.

Dream nearly gasped. The woman looked like a toad, with short, curly, mouse-brown hair and pouchy eyes. He tries hard not to laugh out loud, but it came out in giggles. He was so glad that he was wearing the mask as his eyes tend to give his emotions away.

"What are you laughing at...boy." The pink toad sneers at Dream.

Dream stops and turns his head towards the toad. His porclien mask was staring right at the other. "Nothing." He said in an 'innocent' tone.

"Don't mind the boy, Delores. I just wanted to ask you a favor. Hogwarts is in short of a Defense against the Dark Arts teacher, again. I was hoping that any of the Aurors would be able to fill that post," Dumbledore said, sitting down on one of the chairs in front of him.