chapter 27

Dream lay on the ground, vaguely feeling pain. In the background, muffled, were the shouts of the death eaters.

"Get him!"

Dream felt himself being carried. He feels the labored breathing and he tilts his head up and looks at the person.

It was Professor Romeros.

It was shocking to Dream but he felt safe.

"Don't worry, Dream, let's get you out of here." Romeros whispers as he runs through the place.

_____________

Timeskip

Sirius doesn't know why he had came to help Aros. He shouldn't have bothered but when Aros asked him for help, he couldn't said no.

Even after all this time, He still like the other and wanted to see if he could still have another chance with him.

He sighs while he waits.

"Sirius!"

He heard his name and turns around. Running towards him, with Dream in his arms was Aros.

Aros pants soon stops where Sirius was. "Let's get out of here. I got him." He said to him.

Sirius nods and they both went to leave before a spell was casted at them.

"Crucio!"

Aros felt it hit the back of his shoulder. His eyes widen as he looks at Sirius who was staring at him.

"Go, I'll be fine." He whispers to him as he soon fell to the ground.

Sirius bit his lip before leaving with Dream in his arms.

The Dark Lord growls as he watches his grandson being taken away, again. He soon turns towards the body on the ground and points his wand towards the body.

"Avada Kedavra!

____________________________

LATER

Dream wakes up with a groan. He opens his eyes slowly and the blurred world soon came to focus. He looks around as he was suddenly was in arms. Dream looks at the person.

"Oh God, we thought we lost you."

Dream knew that voice. It was Wilbur. Dream smiles and hugs him back.

Mini Timeskip because why the hell not. ^^

Five hours until the rest of our forces arrive. Seven until the greatest battle of the wizarding world.

And, yet, Every witch and wizard in Hogwarts were getting ready to fight. But Voldemort's followers would likely be wearing nothing but robes – the single most impractical outfit for battle, besides perhaps high heels.

Apparently the evacuation has already started, and all the younger students were travelling to Hogsmede, where they would be transported either home or to safe locations across the country.

Dream was going to the Main Hall to meet with the remainder of the school. Many of his friends, didn't want him to join the fight but he was to stubborn to listen. They had to send Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo away even when Tommy was yelling and fighting as Phil was task to taking Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo away.

Dream, Techno and Wilbur sat at a table discussing tactics. Techno considered sparring, but concluded that it was best to conserve their energy for the battle. Besides which, at this point there wasn't much training could do to help them.

Before Dream knew it, they were all in positions and just wait. He hoped everything would be fine but he knows they will make it out of this.

Pulling down his mask. Dream waits.

_____________________

Harry couldn't believe his rotten luck. He was running away as soon the battle started. However, he had noticed Voldemort leading a army of Death eaters.

"Harry Potter. The boy who lived. We meet again." Voldemort said.

Wisps of black smoke appeared in the clearing. Everyone watches as the Death Eaters had arrived. They started to take their places in a circle.

Voldemort had rearranged his expression.

Now, he sneered again. He then turned, and swept back to where the Death Eaters were waiting. In less than ten minutes, all of Voldemort's hooded followers had arrived. The circle of black cloaked Death Eaters were complete.

Harry and others stand outside the ring of Death Eaters.

Voldemort stood in the middle, and addressed his servants. He started a speech as he walks. He gestures and moved his wand around. That was before magic hit him.

"I will kill you, grandfather."

_________________

Almost finished the book. One more chapter.

I kinda rushed this chapter but I hope you like this chapter.