chapter 24

Dream was sleeping in the boy's dormitory when he was awoken by someone.

Dream eyes hot open and was now staring into red eyes.

Technoblade's eyes.

"Ok, why are you here?" Dream asked him

"You. Me. Spar." Techno said to him with a smirk.

Dream raised an eyebrow before smirking back at him.

"Sure."

Dream gets out of bed and gets into his civilian clothing before following Technoblade out. He didn't even questioned as to why, Techno was in the Slytherin dormitory.

They both walked out of into the open area that was near the forest, which was intimatdating to Dream, but he doesn't payed mind to it.

Soon, they started to spar, it was a warm up spar but was enough to tired them out.

After an hour, both Technoblade and Dream were resting against a tree as the sun started to rise up. Dream looks towards Technoblade.

"Techno, why did you wake me to spar, anyways?" He asks the other now wanting to know why Techno woke him up to spare.

Techno stayed quiet for a moment before he glances towards Dream. "I'm having this feeling something is going to happened."

Dream frowns at that. "Is it the voices, that keeps telling you?" He asked him.

"Ya."

It was a simple answer that made Dream worried. He knows the voices can overwhelm Techno, since he has seen the other sleep deprived before. He gets up and hold out a hand towards Techno.

"Come on, let's head back before somebody noticed that we're gone. And so, Wilbur doesn't try to murder you." He said to him with a smile.

Techno chuckles and he grabs the hand and was pulled up. "He can try. Because Technoblade never dies!" He said while laughing. He smiles as he saw Dream laugh, his iconic tea kettle laugh with was contagious.

______________

Time passes as Dream was now walking down the halls. He heard his name being called.

"DREAM!"

He turns around and noticed that Tubbo was running towards him and soon launch into Dream which Dream automatically wraps his arms around him and try to catch their fall. Which he did.

"Hello, Tubbo." Dream said to Tubbo as he chuckles at the boy.

Tubbo pulls away and jumps up and down while gleaming with excitement at him.

"Ranboo's here." Tubbo said with happiness that his platonic husband was here.

Dream was surprised by that but was happy that Tubbo has Ranboo with him but was surprised that it took Ranboo this long to come , he had thought he was already at hogwarts.

"That's great." He said with a smile as he started to walk again and Tubbo was walking besides him with a jump in his steps.

Dream smiles as Tubbo started to ramble on and on about anything including about bees.

Soon, Professor Umbridge walked towards them.

"Mr. Johnson, please follow me to my office. Now."

Tubbo and Dream looked at each other before Dream said goodbye to him and just followed the Toad. He was worried that he gotten in trouble.

Oh, how he had jinxed it.

_________

Hours have passed as Dream was very quiet. He didn't seem to want to talk to others including his friends. He was clutching his hand while trying hard not to cry and was holding in the pain.

He was soon was approached by Dumbledore and was escorted to his office.

There was some people that he knows. But he stays quiet but Remus noticed his hesitant body language including Aros.

"Before we, start, I would like to welcome Professor Romeros into the Order of Phoenix." Dumbledore said to them.

Many nods towards Aros way, but some were glaring which was Sirius but Aros was calm and looks back at him with a raise eyebrow which made Sirius looked away.

"Now, Harry has some information about Voldemort." Dumbledore said that made everyone in the room shivered.

"Well, voldemort was in this mansion, at a table, with all his death eaters, and he was talking to them about a great plan. And he said that the only thing that stands in their way is his grandson," Harry started as he glanced at Dream before continuing," He sent Bellatrix and Lucius to kidnap Dream, and then I woke up."

Dream was now leaning against Remus, as he was tired, while Madam Pomfrey was wrapping his injured hand.

"Didn't you take Occlumency lessons last year, Harry?"

"Sorry sir. But it was useful! I saw that Voldemort's going to kidnap Dream, again!" Harry protested as he seemed to start to warm up to Dream, now.

Dumbledore actually looked thoroughly surprised. He looked at Dream with mild concern.

Dream shook his head while waving his hand indicating that he would be fine.

"I see," Dumbledore started as he glances at Harry before continuing, "Very well. We shall begin a plan. If Voldemort is indeed intending to capture Mr. Johnson, we have no time to waste. When did he say?"

"Oh, um, he sent Bellatrix and Lucius out tonight, so any time, I think," Harry replied.

Dumbledore nods as he glanced to some of the adults in the room before looking at Professor Romeros.

"Aros, I intrust you to protect Dream with your life." He said to the professor.

Aros nods at Dumbledore. He had stayed quiet throughout the whole ordeal.

Dream wanted to say he could take care of himself but even he knows, he would need help.

This was going to be a long plan to organize.

____________________________

Technoblade and Dream moment is wholesome, and I love it.

Ranboo. Is. A. Wholesome. Slytherin. Because. Why. Not.

Hope you like this chapter. Bye ^^