chapter 14

When class ended Dream had ran out of the classroom before anyone can say anything. He knew, with complete and absolute certainty, that people would whispered about him because of how he looked.

"DREAM!!" Sapnap and George voices ranged as they run after their friend.

Dream continued to run through the hallway even though his friends were running after him until he hid outside in one of the trees. He sits on the branch while having his knees up to his chest.

Sapnap glance at George who promptly sighs and pointed towards where Techno and Wilbur are. Sapnap nods and leaves with George.

As he was outside, a light snowfall fell over Hogwarts, coating the grounds in a white, winter layer, and sparkly snowflakes flew through the air. The chilly wind bit Dream's cheeks and he couldn't help but softly smiles under his mask.

To him everything around him was really was the classic picture of a winter wonderland. It was beautiful.

Dream watchea as students walked down the hallway or talking to each other. He doesn't noticed Techno and Wilbur standing at the bottom and was looking up at him.

Wilbur had heard the yelling of Dream's name and ran out of the bathroom with Techno following behind as Techno was in class.

"Hey." Techno yelled out to Dream.

Dream was startled but he looks down and noticed Techno and Wilbur He stays quiet as he turns his head.

"Come down, Dream." Wilbur said as he looks at him with a small smile. He hoping Dream would come down.

Dream didn't.

So, Techno and Wilbur sat down against the tree and just talk while keeping Dream company. Before they all had to go back to class by Professer Snape, who escorted Dream back to the Slytherin dormitory.

With Dream

The entirety of the Slytherins had been understandably been nice towards him, and Dream has been creeped out by that, but whatever, friendliness that had began to form between him and the trio has disappeared almost the second that he was sorted into Slytherin, which he didn't mind.

He seen the looks that Slytherin passed looks at each other during Umbridge's class, when the mask was pulled from his face, more and more students seemed to join this selective group.

Did they really think that people wouldn't notice?

The smug looks that they gave each other was enough, but it also helped that they gathered in groups and shared whispers in the hallway. And all of this seemed to stop when he walked by.

Perhaps, this was some type of "We all want Dream club."

So Dream decided to just roam the castle. After all, he hadn't really ventured far from the Slytherin side of things and he was really hoping that in a castle this big there might be some sort of secret passages or something.

Dream just wanted to get away from the attention. He may like the attention but when it comes to people talking about him, he hates it. He always feels insecure about how he looks.

Wilbur always try to make him smile and stuff whilr trying to flirt with him. Which, made Dream smile and blush under his mask.

At the moment, students milling around in each hallway gave him some odd looks but he just shrugged off, but other than that the entirety of his walk was pretty uneventful.

Yet, Dream knew they wanted to take off his mask to see what he looks like but he wouldn't let them even if they tried.

Dream would ask the paintings questions but they refused to answer his questions about secret passages, or talk to him in general, or some of them were creeped out because of his mask.