chapter 10

Dream smiles when he heard the familiar . He just slowly walks away pretending he didn't hear the voices at all. He softly giggles to himself.

"Dream!" a very familiar voice yelled out.

Dream bit his bottom lip under his mask. He eventurally sighed as he turns around facing the very people that he is friends with.

Standing before him, all staring at Dream with mouth wide open like they never knew why he was there, well they probably didn't since he never contacted them, at all.

"Hey" Dream said as he gave a small wave at them.

One of them, ran up and hugs Dream which made Dream blush under his mask. The male slowly lifts it off and plants a kiss on Dream's lips which made Dream blush more.

Few minutes later

"Do you know them?" Hermione asks him in a whisper as she was curious as to why some of the seventh years and third years know Dream but she was most curious about the male that kissed him.

Dream put an uncertain face under his mask and then answered the question "They're friends of mine. I personally know them."

Dream eventually was pulled with his friends and they all started to ask him questions. He wanted to tell them but he decided to wait just for awhile.

"10min to Hogwarts!" The newly installed announcer cried.

"Common, we've got to put our robes on."

Timeskip

Dream was in awed by Hogwarts. He wanted to explore the surrounding areas and inside the castle but he couldn't as he was going to be sorted.

The sorting started, and Dream watched as each of the first years were called up and put a ragged hat on their head. There was silence for a few seconds before the hat yelled out one of four names: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. After the sorting was over, there was only Dream, standing alone. Dumbledore called him up, and he put on the hat.

At first, there was silence, then a voice rang through his head.

"Well aren't you an interesting one." A loud voice rang through his head.

"What exactly are the houses?" Dream asked in his mind. He had asked before, but no one really explained it well.

"Houses are the different groups that you share common rooms and classes with. The four houses are Gryffindor for the brave, Slytherin for the cunning and ambitious, Ravenclaw for intelligent and creative, and Hufflepuff for loyal and hardworking."

"So where to put you." The hat said.

"All seem likely but I'm not sure" Dream thought. He knew when the sorting hat explained the houses, that he was a Slytherin at heart.

"You would fit with Slytherin. You are a very cunning warrior. You are also very brave. Gryffindor would be glad to have you. Beyond glad. You are one of the bravest people I have had the honor of sorting. Almost as brave as my creator, Godric Gryffindor. But you have the intelligence as a Ravenclaw. Yet, you have the hardworking and loyalty of a hufflepuff" The sorting hat said to him.

Dream felt hesitant since he never felt more judged than anything especially when it came to the houses that determined who you are.

"You are a deficult one. But I know which one you are. SLYTHERIN." The sorting hat yelled out and finally Dream was sorted into the house where everyone expected him to be.

Dream felt like he wanted to hide away from the world.

__________

Guess who was the one that kissed him.

Oh, I hope you love this chapter.