chapter 17

Harry stepped back at the sound of Dream's voice. He stumbled abit but Ron held him up. His eyes were wide but he couldn't see Dream's face as it was covered but he was grateful for that.

He felt intimidated by Dream.

"Stupefy!" A voice yelled out

Dream was knocked out.

Timeskip

Dream woke up in a room. He was still tied while he blinks open his eyes. He felt his mask wasn't on and he sighs. He had heard a conversation as he was waking but he never dares say anything before eventually he made a sound. He opens his eyes.

"My boy, you're awake." Dumbledore said as he turns around from the book shelf. He looks at dream.

"So, why am I still tied?" Dream asks him as he lay there while looking at him but he also saw others in the room. Most were glaring at him but ignore them.

He was used to it.

"Well-" Dumbledore was soon cut off by Harry.

"WHY WERE YOU DOWN THERE!?" Harry yelled out and was asking Dream.

"Harry," Sirius said. "Calm down"

Harry lets himself calm down.

Dream raised an eyebrow as he looks at them as he tilted his head in confusion. He then explained why but never actually giving them a vast description about it, though.

Now, Dream was wondering about something and decided to ask. "Hey, Sirius?" Dream asked. "Can I ask you something?"

"It depends on the question but sure" he replied as he crosses his arms while looking at Dream.

"What's in the Department of Mysteries?"

Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room changed. Many had looked at him in shock.

"Where did you here that?" Sirius asked him sharply.

Dream was about to answer before he was cut off.

"That doesn't matter. What is in there?" Sirius opened his mouth to say something, but was soon was cut off by Minerva.

"No," she said. "We are not in the liberty to share classified information with you."

"Is it where the weapon's being kept?" Dream pressed on." The one that...is looking for?"

Dream never even got his answer before he was untied and was told to get back to his class. He pouted but eventually obeyed. He grabbed his mask and put it on. He still felt unerved that many people saw his face.

He knew that others would find out.

He just felt like they were judging him based on how he looks and not his personality.

_________

Short chapter.

I will put Remus has a father figure to Dream because why not.

Anyways, I hope you love this chapter.