chapter 18

Timeskip

During dinner, Dream was dragged to the Hufflepuff table by Tubbo. They were wary of him but let him sit with them. He was smiling and talking since he decided to leave his mask on his bed.

It gain him many stares.

Lately, There had been a small issue bothering him but he couldn't place it. He needed to talk to Techno about it without anyone listening in but all the teachers were keeping an eye on him so he couldn't get any alone time.

After a long while of hanging out, arms were wrapped around him and he turns his head and saw Wilbur.

"Care to share what's in your mind with me?" Willbur asked Dream as he smiles at him.

Dream never liked it when he was disturbed from his thoughts. He pouted as he looks up and gave him a glare while leaning against him.

Then after what seemed like eternity, Dream sighed and said, "It's nothing." He looks away but he was blushing as Wilbur now sat down next to him.

Tubbo was whispering with Tommy and Ranboo.

Willbur frowns but doesn't push his boundaries. They both ate in silence.

Timeskip

Dream wander around the halls after dinner. He had time before going to bed and wanted to be alone for awhile.

He walked until he was at the big lake that had the huge squid like monster. He sat down on a rock and just stare into the night sky.

His eyes started to blurred before he lays down and soon fell asleep.

Dream was fast asleep on the rock. He soon felt water was dumped onto him.

Suddenly, Dream felt fully awake. He snapped into reality so fast that he couldn't comprehend what he was seeing.

A black outline shifted in the shadows of the night and was covering the moonlight, alarmed Dream. In less than a second, Dream had gotten up from laying down. He stares at the figure before everything went dark.

A smile was hidden in the shadows of the dark.

"The Dark Lord will like to see you, Dream."

_________

Maybe or maybe not, Dream will join his grandfather. ^^