━ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

New York City

New York City. The greatest place of all time. As we got off the bus and stepped down in Time Square, I spun around and took in my surroundings.

"I'm home." I smiled.

No one knows about my New York and Broadway dreams. Luckily no one was around me when I said I was home.

"Sky!" I hear from behind me.

I turn around to see Sam jogging over to me.

"Hi. What's up?" I ask as he puts an arm around me.

"You seem to be enjoying this place alot." He says while looking at the sight in front of us.

"I do. I really do. No one knows this but my dream is to live in New York to go to college and be on Broadway. I still want to have my own dance studio, but, New York. Ahhh. I love it here." I jump up and down.

"Well, wherever you go, I'll go with you." Sam looks down at me as his arms goes back around me.

"Seriously?" I ask with a small smile.

"Yeah. Whatever I decide to do for college, I'll be right here with you as you go dance your heart out to be Veronica in Heather's or Roxie in Chicago." Sam smiles.

"You remembered. I can't wait till we graduate. Were gonna rule this town. Alongside Rachel, Kurt, Blaine and whoever decides to join us." I wave my hand in front of us as I speak.

"We got two years to plan this. And if somehow we split up we'll always be friends and we'll promise to move here." Same holds out his pinky.

"I do." I connect our pinkies.

"I didn't propose." Sam chuckels.

"Well if you do that'd be awesome." I laugh back as we go head back to the others.

"Not yet. Let's finish high school first."

"Deal.

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

As the New Direction's sat on the TKTs (red stairs) in Time Square, we all made small talk. Mainly about what sights we wanna see. I was sat next to Sam laying across his chest just taking in the city life.

"A year and a half ago the New Direction's were nothing but a group of six misfits stumbling their way through a horrific rendition of Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat. Now here we are at the top of the show choir heap." As Kurt talks Brittany and Quinn walked up the stairs to sit by me and Sam with a box of sandwiches in their hands. "Nationals!" Kurt squeals.