━𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━━━
𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜

Chapter Four━━ Duets

 ∘◦ミ◦∘

  It was a new day of Glee club. Sky has been getting use to the new school and completion. The competition mainly being Rachel Berry, but either than that her sophomore year has been going great. She's made new friends and gotten to see some old friends. Her and Santana have been joined at the hip. That other new kid she met the other day, Sam, well Finn suckered him into getting to know Sky more. Sky was okay with it of course. She got to get to know the boy which was leading to some pondering feelings. The two haven't went on their date yet, but they were talking about going out a the end of the week.

So, Sky and Finn walked into the choir room side-by-side and sat in their chairs. Sky took her seat next to her fellow Cheerios in the back of the room.

"All right, let's gather around." Mr. Schue says as he walks into the room. "Sorry I'm late, guys. Ahem. I was with Principal Figgins." He goes to sit down in front of the students. They all wrap up their conversations as their voice dim so they can let their teach speak. "Bad news, guys. Pukerman's in juvie."

"It really was just a matter of time." Tina says nonchalantly.

"What did he do?" Quinn asks confused. "He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store and drove off with the ATM." After Mr. Schue got done explaining, a burst of laughter filled the room. Meanwhile, Rachel was looking concerned. "And when is he getting out?"

"Unknown." Schuester says with a stern face. "He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me." Brittany says.

"Guys. Let's have some sympathy." Mr. schue tries to get the group to reason. "For a guy who out his needs before the team's? We need his voice and his bad-boy stage presence." Finn says clearly upset.