━ᴀꜱᴀɪɴ ꜰ

•°¤*~*¤°•

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

New day of Booty Camp and Mercedes wasnt there. Mr. Schue had decided to start with out Mercedes. Starting their warms-ups and practice. As Mr. Schue was going over their next number, Mercedes walks in.

"You're late."

"I know. I overslept." Mercedes explains

"It's 4:30 in the afternoon." Quinn says.

"My alarm clock went off 30 minutes late this morning. Kind of shifted my whole schedual. Anyway, what Santana doing here?" Mercedes points to the raven haird girl.

"I've re-sworn my allegiance to the Glee Club- without telling Coah Sue." Santana informs.

"Mercedes, I'll catch you up." Mike says as the two get ready to start the choreography. "Five, six, seven."

Mike counts them in and they starts to almsot immediately stop, due to Mercedes looking like shes going to throw up. Rushing to the trashcan and holding her stomach.

"Mercedes, you okay?" Mr. Schue asks coming over to the girl.

"My stomach hurts. I think I'm gonna be sick." Mercedes whimpered having Quinn put on a disgusted look.

"Why are you babying her? I mean, she can't do three steps without puking 'cause she ate a Quiznos before she showed up in this joint." Santana says with her natural bitchy tone.

"Mr. Schue, you have us scheduled to the second right now. With school, Glee Club and Booty Camp, when se am I suppost to eat?" Mercedes says sounding upset.

"When the rest of us do." Santana snarks.

"Oh, like you eat!" Mercedes yells, angry at Santana.

"It's not about eating. It's about attitude. Sectionals are coming up, and if we don't give it our all--" Mr. Schue gets cut off.

"I am doing my best." Mercedes implies.

"No, you're not. It's not about doing your best anymore. It's about doing better." Mr. Schue says.

The group steals glances at one another wondering what's next to come for them.

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

Since Brittany was now running for senior class president, Brittany and Santana were trying to convince Sky to vote for Brittany.

"Come on, Sky'Lir. You're like one of the only people who doesn't down-grade me." Brittany says trying to convince Sky to vote for her.

"Yeah, Sky. Kurt maybe the boyfriend to your Warbler bestfriend, but Brittany is the best friend to your best friend. You do everything I ask you to. How did you sleep with Sam? I convinced you to." Santana smirks.

"All of your reasons are true, yes. But I'm staying neutral. Kurt and Britt are both my friends. So until the actual election, I wont pick sides. That gives both sides enough time to try and persuade me to join them." Sky informs the girls as they walk down the hall.