|18|

🎤𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕒𝕪🎤

~"It's offical that you're breaking up with Jeff?"~

up with Jeff?"~

~🎤~

Everyone was spread across the stage ready for botty camp. Mr. Schue sits ontop of the piano ready to lecture us. I'm stood next to Santana and Sam.

"All right, guys, nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. Your singing at regionals was amazing, but your dancing--" he stops and tilts his head a bit, then hops off the piano. "It's botty camp time." He announces.

"Botty!" Artie yells.

"Let's get it going. A'five, six, seven, eight." Mr. Schue counts us in.

On cue, we all start our choreography.

"Push yourselves, guys. Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners." Mr. Schue says.

"To be honest, I think they do. This girl Clair came out of nowhere." I whisper to Sam.

Sam laughs a bit and we continue dancing.

Thump!

I look down and see Rachel on the ground.

"Oh!" Everyone exhales.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Finn kneels down by Rachel. Mr. Schue comes over too.

"I'm bleeding." Rachel quietly says.

"Let's get you to a doctor." Mr. Schue says.

As Mr. Schue and Finn take Rachel to the nurse, the rest of us stay back.

"Well that was my entertainment for today." I say and go over to grab my bag.

I saw Santana smile and laugh before I turned away. I hear footsteps from behind me.

"So, Sky. Is there a chance you're running for prom queen?" I look over and see Sam as he grabs his bag too.

"I don't have a boyfriend that goes here to be prom king with me." I say.

"You do have a hot blonde best friend." Sam smirks.

"Quinn's already running with Finn silly." I laugh and roll my eyes in a playfully way as we begin to walk out the auditorium.