━𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚕𝚎𝚎

Chapter One━━ Auditions

∘◦ミ◦∘

    Sky took it upon herself to not tell any of her friends that she was transferring to McKinley. So when she walked into the building she avoided eye contact with any and everyone. She had her schedule in hand and was treading up and down the halls to find her locker. When she did, she quickly put in her combination and added all her locker essentials to it. There was a mini mirror, pictures of her friends and family, and a small plastic basket that would hold her pens, lotions and perfume, and and other small things.

After getting her locker together, she went to go find her first class. Right as she tuned down the hall that held her class, the cork board caught her eye. Surprisingly there was no Glee tryouts. Maybe the coach hadn't put it up yet, I mean the Cheerio's (McKinley's cheer squad) had their tryout packet alreadu up and there was a line of girls. Sky never thought of cheerleading at Carmel because she thought only means girls joined just to be on top of the food chain, but her friends were on the team here at McKinley, so she was debating if she should join or not. Maybe later at least since the line was long. Guess she just has to find the Glee coach sometime today to audition. Sky made sure to wear a light jacket today incase she needed to hide from her friends. Usually people would be happy to go to school with other friends, but Sky wanted to make her big appearance during tryouts since all her friends were in the Glee club. Luckily for Sky, she went through the whole day without spotting someone she knew. That was until lunch came around.

Sky got her lunch and went out to the courtyard. Sitting at a table that had a girl she met in one of her classes. Soon other people started to pile onto the table. One guy stood out to Sky. At a glimpse he almost looked like Jeff since they had a similar hair color. She looked up at him and he wasn't Jeff. He introduced himself as Sam. Sky had made a small friend group from that table. They wouldn't particularly be friends, just acquaintances.