━ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ

•°¤*~*¤°•

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

The Christmas season was here and the New Directions were in the chior room, decorating the room and tree.

ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴾᵉʳᶠᵒʳᵐᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᴹᵉʳᶜᵉᵈᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᴺᵉʷ ᴰⁱʳᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

Sky danced with Rory around the tree. Wrapping tinsel around one another and spinning around with each other. Sam was over by the piano decorating it. He turned to look at Sky and his jealousy bubbled up inside of him. Sam needs to talk to Sky about them, and the only other person she'll listen to is her best friend. Santana.

Making himself be involved with the others, Sam grabs a thing of tinsel and joined Rory and Sky. Wrapping his tinsel around Sky. Sky twirls around and sees Sam. She starts dancing with Sam. Rory now feeling jealous. The song ended and the group applauds and cheers whilst Finn and Rachel kiss under a mistletoe Mercedes had above them.

"Best Christmas ever." Rachel says looking to her fellow Glee members.

Last years Christmas was a rollercoaster of emotions. Sue trashed the chior room, the Glee club got a shoe thrown at them during caroling the classrooms, and Artie got a robot machine that could make him walk -but it broke after the first day of having it. Let's just hope this year is better than last year. We don't need Tina and Quinn to lose 20 bucks to a bet again.

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

"We might have spent our entire decorating budget for the whole year but with something that looks as absolutely fabulous as this i have to say, brav-ho-ho-ho." Rachel says as her, Santana and Sky stand by the tree.

The New Directions start to gather into the chior room. Heading to their seats. Finn walked in with Rory. Sky sitting in between Quinn and an empty seat in the first row.

"Hey, everybody, listen up. My man Rory Flanagan here wants to say a few words." Finn announces.

"Thanks, Finn Hudson." Finn goes and sits down. "So, guys, my mummy was going to come visit for the holidays but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first Christmas without any family. I'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them, and to the King." Sky smiles whilst Rory talks.

"Jesus?" Kurt asks in a serious tone having Blaine lean over and tell him no.

ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
ᴾᵉʳᶠᵒʳᵐᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᴿᵒʳʸ ᶠˡᵃⁿᵃᵍᵃⁿ

Sky sat in her chair criss crossed while swaying her head and uper torso back-and-forth. Smiling as the boy sung, Sky loved how smooth Rory's voice was. Sam on the other hand to take a step into his plan and sent Rory two thumbs up when he finsihed the song. Trying to be his friend to see what he needs to do to get Sky back.