━𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━━
Love affairs

Chapter Twelve━━ Silly Love Songs

∘◦ミ◦∘

    In the choir room for a new lesson, Sky was sat by Rachel as Mr. Schue writes 'LOVE' on the board and draws a heart around the word.

"All right, guys. I have one word for you." Mr. Schue says. Brittany then raises her hand. "Brittany." Mr. Schue calls on the blonde.

"Is it love?" Brittany asks. "I'm totally gonna graduate now!" She pumps her fist in the air.

"Valentine's Day is comin' up, so for this week's lesson I want you guys to pick a partner because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song."

"Great. Wonder what the love pentagon is gonna sing? Who am I gonna sing to? What song?" Sky's thoughts race.

"Yeah. Find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now partner up" Mr. Schue tells us.

Sky looks down at Santana and the latina is already looking up at her. The two wiggle their fingers together, signifying that they're partners.

"Looks like I'm singing Santana a love song. How romantic." Sky smiles towards her best friend as she speaks to herself in her head. "What's a cliche love song I can sing to her?"

"Mr. Schue?" Finn raises his hand. "Can I say something?" Mr. Schue nods and Finn shoots out of his chair to stand on the main floor in front of the group. "I just want to point out that, for the first time an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied." Everyone starts to clap. "I think the fact that I lead the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it. Fact is that I'm the closest thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now..."

Sky shakes her head in disbelief. "Who here is YouTube famous? Me. Who was co star in the Carmel High's Vocal Adrenaline's rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody? Me."