━𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━━━
𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏

Chapter Six━━ Never Been Kissed

∘◦ミ◦∘

    A week has gone by without Sky and Sam talking. Sky didn’t know why she was so awkward and shy around him now. I mean, there was the thing during Rocky Horror week, but it shouldn’t effect her this bad. Sam was getting pretty bummed out about it too because he really thought they had something going.

He tried and tried to get Sky to talk to him, but there was always something or someone to prevent him from talking to her. He really wanted to know why she was giving him the cold shoulder. He doesn’t remember upsetting her or anything, so why do this?

Well, Sky was afraid. Ever since Rocky Horror her feelings for Sam had gotten stronger. That should be a good thing right? Well, wrong. The last time she got deep into a relationship (not Jeff), he cheated and was being abusive. Sky still has some ptsd from that. So every time she’s started a relationship, she’s never been able to finish it. Take Jeff for instance. They’ve gone out on dates and were talking, but Sky didn’t advance anything since she was scared. And now that her and Sam have been getting more serious, she’s starting to panic.

Trust and believe me when I say this, Sky wishes she wasn’t afraid because she actually likes Sam. Like, likes likes him. Sure she’s liked Jeff, but with Sam its more serious. He made her laugh and safe. I mean the first day they met at lunch Sky wouldn’t stop laughing after he introduced himself. He kept going on and on with his impressions and jokes, Sky loved the feeling Sam gave her. Ever since then, they’ve both just gravitated towards each other. It’s almost like the stars aligned in their favor to make them meet.

But now Sky’s feeling like a bitch and she can’t help but feel bad.

༊*·˚⸸ -ˋˏ