━ɪ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ

•°¤*~*¤°•

.•°¤*~*¤°•.

The New Directions were joined by the Troubletones for todays Glee lessons. Finn at the white baord writing Lady Music Week.

"Can someone tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes speaks up.

"This week the Troubletones and New Directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies." Finn explains.

"Oh, hell, no." Santana says already not for the lesson Finn is planning.

"Next week all of us will be going to sectionals and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself, fetus face." Santana says to Finn which has Mr. Schue turns to her.

"Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are no matter what other people think. And that's what this music is all about." Finn points with his thumb towards the baord whislt still looking at Santana.

"So wait. I don't even get a say in this? Not cool."

"Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany, and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you wanna be. That's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine? Kurt?" Finn explains the assignment and meaning before telling Blaine and Kurt that they can perform the song they had in mind.

"Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car and we wanna sing that for you tight now." Baline explains as him and Kurt stand in front of the group.

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two Pretty Ponies serenade me I think we'd get further staging a gel-ervention for Blaine than singing lady music."

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me too. But you can get through this." Kurt says to Santana.

"If you would just stop being so defensive." Blaine suggests.

"I'm trying. But your hideous bow ties are provoking me."

"Wait. Are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl? 'Cause there's a big difference." Puck says out of the blue.

"Puck, focus, okay?" Mr. Schue scoffs. "Kurt, Blaine, why dont you, uh, kick us off with what you got?"

ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ
ᴾᵉʳᶠᵒʳᵐᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᴮˡᵃⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴷᵘʳᵗ

The two end the song and the two groups cheer and clap. A smiling forming onto Santana's face.

"Thank you, guys. Thank you, Finn, especially. You know, with all the horrible crap I've been through in my life now I get to add that." Santana claps lightly.