━𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━━━
Jealousy

Chapter Eight━━ Furt

∘◦ミ◦∘

    Sky was at her locker with her earbuds in listening to her calm music playlist when she feels a tap on her shoulder. Looking over her shoulder, she sees Kurt.

"Hey, Kurt. What's up?" Sky takes her earbuds out.

"Hi, Sky. I have good news!" Kurt paused. "My dad and Finns mom are getting married!" Kurt claps excitedly.

"Omg that's great!" Sky exclaims while grabbing onto Kurt's hand.

"I know!" The two hop up and down. "I talked to Mr. Schue and my dad and Carol and the Glee Club has been nominated to perform at the wedding."

"A Glee wedding?" Kurt nods. "I need a date!"

"Sam?" Kurt suggests.

"He's with Quinn." Sky stumbles towards the lockers and leans on her back. He sighs.

"So your Avril fantasy didn't break them up?" Kurt joins her at the lockers.

"No. I told him we can like each other while he's with Quinn. I can't lie and say I don't want to be with him because I do. It's just, I'm scared to get into a relationship. And I don't want to ruin their relationship just because I might like Sam."

"Oh, honey." Kurt grabs Sky's hand. "if you want my honest opinion, Sam and Quinn aren't a good couple. I see the way you and Sam look at each other. There's something there."

"Sam does like me. I just think it's wrong. He stays with Quinn and says he likes her, but he also likes me."

"Sam's in the wrong then. If he likes you and wants to be with you, but won't leave Quinn, then he has some thinking to do."

"I just want this feeling of guilt to go away." Sky leans her head on Kurt's shoulder.

"Why do you feel guilty?"