━𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
━━━━━━━━━
Pick a side

Chapter Eleven━━ The She Sylvester Shuffle

∘◦ミ◦∘

    Sue had the Cheerios performing in the gym today to California Gurls. The Cheerios did their choreography while there was rings of fire and guys on bikes doing BMX tricks through the air. The girls also were wearing bright blue wigs to match the music video. Some girls were dancing with ropes and fire sticks. Two girls even had cones on their boobs that shout out sparks. Sky thought this was a wild performance, but kind of fitting for the school and the school cheer team in general.

She brings out her megaphone. "I'm bored! Ladies, I am at a loss." She removed the mic and placed it on the ground to talk regularly. "Brittany, please remind me of how I single-handedly put cheerleading on the map."

"In 1979, you directed a made-for-TV movie about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders called The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders." Brittany states.

"That is correct, and in the meantime, what's changed?" She asks the group standing before her.

"Personal grooming habits?" Quinn asks.

"What's changed is I have completely lost interest and, ladies, I blame you." She points at the girls but her eyes were on the girls in the middle: Santana, Brittany, and Sky. "Becky, more silicone falsies."

"Got it, Coach." Becky says then walks over to the three girls and hands them silicon boobs that look like uncooked chicken.

"You will each enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine I have ever witnessed."

"But, coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine the Cheerios have ever done. We're shoo-in's at regionals next week, and where the favorite to win at Nationals." Quinn states.