The Barbie Girl!! ..Yes.....Oh....Wait!....WHAT ? HE'S A BOY???

I turned around to see a girl with long golden blonde hair in a high ponytail and boys clothes on. Weird...
Her voice looked more like a boy's than a girl's too.. Hm...... WAIT!! Why am I hurting my brain to find out if this person is a boy or a girl?
Well ...I must say that If ...Uh..um thiiiiis person was a boy he would be hot.
"Yes , can I help you?" I asked with a straight face.
"Yes, You can. My name is Deidara. The captain of school's soccer team and the hottest blonde boy around here. " He..? Yes, I'm sure now . He smirked.
I smiled." Nice to metcha Deidara! My name is [Name] Now, why are you here again?"
"Do you play soccer? If yes I want you to enter boys soccer team." He offered , the smirk never leaving his face.
I scratched  the side of my face laughing awkwardly. "Uh...well...I do play soccer but I'm not sure...." I said and looked at Hinata for help.
She gave me a look that said. 'Why are you looking at me?!'
I sighed and turned my attention back at Deidara. "Can you give me a little time to think, please? I'm not really sure."
"Oh, okay. It's alright. You have one week time to think. Is that enough?" His smirk turned into a smile.
I smiled back. "Yup! It's enough!"
"Good! " He walked towards me and kissed my cheek. "See ya [Name]." he said in a whisper which sent chills down my spine.
I stayed in my spot unmoved and listen to his footsteps noise fainting away.
"[Name]-chan..? Are you okay..?" Hinata said pulling on my sleeve lightly.
I looked at her with a calm and collective look. "Yes.......................WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BOYS IN THOSE DAYS??!! WE JUST MEET AND HE KISSED ME !! THE FUCK ?? I DON'T WANT A FUN CLUB SINCE MY FIRST DAY!!" I amine cried while Hinata anime fell.
"It's okay [Name]-chan." Hinata sighed.
"Nothing seem okay to me." I said sighing .
"What are you gonna do?" Hinata said , concerned filled her voice.
"I....." Hair covered my eyes creating a shadow. I clenched my fists tight.
"I'M GONNA FUCKING KICK ALL THEM WHEN THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!!!!" My head snapped up and my eyes burning fire.
 "PLEASE NO!!! TOBY IS A GOOD BOY!!" Someone shouted and throw himself on top oh me tackling me on the floor.
"THE FUCK ? GET OFF OF ME NOW!! " I yelled and punched the weird boy on the face sanding him on the wall.
I got up and looked carefully at him. He had a mask on that looked like a lollypop.
He was on the floor and some stars were twirling around his head.
I poked him in the head. "Hey , Lollypop dude! Are you okay?"
"TOBY IS SOWY!!! TOBY DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT THE PRETTY GIRL!!!" The boy ..Toby I presume , got up and hugged me tight.
I tried to push him away but he has so fucking strong grip. I couldn't breath to. "LET GO YOU FUCKER!!"
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He let go , making me hit the floor .......... >.< again , and ran away as fast as he could.
I looked at Hinata eye twitching. "The fuck is wrong with this school?"
Hinata shrugged her shoulders and took out her hand to help me up.
"I'm sorry [Name]-chan!" She said looking down.
I chuckled. "Why are you sorry , It's not your fault anyways. Now I wanna go and.......EXPLORE!!" I yelled the last part fist pumping the air.
"Then let's go." Hinata said smiling kindly. "I'm gonna show you the gym. "
I smiled back.
I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this school....
Nah! It's just my sick mind. I've watched too much TV.
So , both me and Hinata headed at the gym.
.....................Why the fuck do I have this weird feeling...like....like I'm being watched...