Bitch Alert !

Oh , NO. You didn't ...
I turned around full body and saw a girl with pink hair and slut clothes holding a string of my hair. (pic. Up.) 
"OW EM GE , What the fuck are you wearing??? " I pointed at her eye twitching forgetting about my hair.
An anime vein popped on her forehead. She grabbed my hair harder and brought my face near hers. "What did you say???" 
"Hearing problems?" I asked quietly trying to look innocent.
"Listen here you bit-" I put my hand on her mouth to stop her from talking.
"No,  you listen here dear bitch. You have ten seconds do let go off of my hair before I fucking kick your fucking ugly face and fucking send you to the fucking trash. Fucking clear. " I said coldly.
Her eyes widen and she slowly let go off of my hair and I put off my hand oh her mouth.
I gave her a fake closed eye smile and was about to leave when SLAP!
THE FUCKING BITCH SLAPPED ME!!!
I touched my cheek when she slapped me and from the corner of my eye I saw her smirking.
"That's what you get for messing with me loser~!" She said in a bitch voice.
I smirked and the bitch wide her eyes.  Then I started chuckling , soon my chuckles turned into a laughter. I was laughing that hard that tears was spilling out of my eyes.
"You...HAHAHA...You OMG......HAHAHA You call that ...A SLAP ?!  HAHAHHA !!! OMG ! " I said still laughing . I took a deep breath to calm myself , then cleared my throat.
All the students were looking at me wide eyed and some of them were pretty confused.
"You're crazy !" The bitch said.
I shook my head . "No , I'm officially learning you how to slap !" The second I said that I slapped her across the face . She fell on the floor and then started sobbing.
I put a hand on my forehead and sighed. " Oh God, where the hell did you bring me? "

"Wow ! That was awesome!!"

"That girl looks really strong!"

"I can't believe she slapped Sakura!"

"She is really brave! She's having a fight since her first day in Konoha High!"

"I'm in love!"

"Maybe we can be friends!"

"We should ask her join our gang !"

"I think she's scary ! We shouldn't get in her bad side!"

I smirked mentally and then I turned back at Hinata. "Shall we go ?" I asked kindly.
Hinata looked a bit confused at first but then she smiled and nodded her head.
I grabbed her arm and pulled her behind . "Let's go explore !!! YEY!!!"
All the students sweat drooped from my sudden mood change while Hinata laughed awkwardly.

"So , uh, where to first ?" I asked scratching the back of my head.
Hinata put a finger under her chin thinking. "W-Well.. now is 7:50 a-and the lesion starts a-at 9 so we h-have plenty of time t-to show you around a-all the school. Why d-don't we go at p-principals office first to t-take your schedule and t-then we'll see, what d-do you think?" she asked softly.
"Hmm....okay , Let's GO!!" I said and walked at a random direction , then I stopped remembering that I didn't know where I was going.
"Uh, um....where is her office ?" I asked turning at Hinata.
She giggled . "Follow me!" she gestured at me with her head.
"Hey , You didn't stutter!" I said grinning .
Hinata blushed and played with her fingers. "Well....You're really nice with me so.....I don't have It hard around you already."
I smiled big ." Why , thank you !"
She smiled back and grabbed my hand . "Let's go now!"   I nodded my head and headed towards principals office with Hinata.

"So , how is this principal like?" I asked.
"Tsunade-sama is really nice but when she get's mad she is really scary. "
"I see.." I sighed . ' I hope that Tsunade  doesn't know about that fight that I had with that bitch a little earlier.'
"Say [Name]-chan , Why did you enter Konoha High? If that's okay to ask ... I don't want to en- "
"Nah , It's fine Hinata. I was kicked off of my previous school because I sent a boy in hospital." I replied casually shrugging my shoulders.
"Y-You mean you ....beat him up...?"
"Yup !" I said proudly .
Hinata anime fell.
" Oh , God...."