Meeting the principal !

"Here we are ." Hanata stated as she stopped in front of a door. "Ready?"
I nodded my head and Hinata knocked at the door.
We heard a faint 'come in' from the other side of the door , then  entered the office.
There , in the desk in front of us was sitting a women with blonde hair in two low ponytails , brown eyes and giant boobs. (pic.)
Wow! I've never seen someone with boobs in that size before!
Anyhow, next to her was standing another women with short brown hair.
"Oh, Hinata! What brings you here ? Oh, and who is this girl?" She asked pointing at me.
"T-Tsunade- S-sama , t-this i-is [Na-"
"I'm [Name] [Surname] ! The new student here in Konoha High. " I spoke for myself not wanting to pressure Hinata.
"Ah! The new student. You are that girl that slapped Sakura , right?" Tsunade said smirking.
My eyes widen in fear. Fuck! How did she know ?! It happened only 15 minutes ago....H-How in the fucking world did she..?
Tsunade started chuckling. "You're asking yourself how do I know, am I right ?"
I gulped and nodded my head.
"Well, the news travel really fast here in Konoha High. All the students and teachers know already what you did." she said casually.
I bowed my head . "I'm sorry !"
I heard the sound of Tsunade getting up from her desk and stopping in front of me.
"Why are you sorry? That was awesome. She needed a lesson and you gave it to her."
I raised my head and saw that she was smiling.
I was super confused now. "B-but I got kicked out of my previous school and -" she put her hand in front of my face signaling me to stop.
"You're at my school now girl and I decide what's right and what's wrong here." Tsunade said pointing at herself with her thumb and grinning.
I was still confused but nodded anyways.
"Good ! Now, here!" She handed me a piece of paper.
I took it from her. It was my schedule. "Thank you!" I said.
"You're welcome. No go. Hinata has much to show you in our school." Tsunade smiled at us.
We both nodded our heads and walked out of her office and closed the door behind in process.

"So, how does Tsunade-sama seem to you?" Hinata asked a little while after we started walking.
"She was really cool!" I replied smiling and Hinata nodded her head.
I looked at my schedule and read it. The first class is........... math >.<  Lucky me ! (note the sarcasm)
Hinata saw my face. "Hey, what's wrong?"
I handed my schedule at her and she read it."Oh, math since the firs class.."
"Why does life hates me?" I anime cried and hung my head down.
Hinata patted my back. "I'm sorry [Name]-chan. "She said softly.
My head snapped up. "I'm okay now! So, what's your first class Hinata?"
"Science." She said and frowned a little.
"Damn you school....................FUCK YOU DUDE WHO CREATED SCHOOL, FUCK YOU, YOUR MUM AND YOUR WIFE TOO!! " I yelled and punched the wall......again.
"I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to this time!" I said looking at Hinata , who was sweat drooping.
"It's ..um..It's okay...?" she said unsure.
I sighed and then started walking again, Hinata following.
"Where are we going now?" I asked.
"Well how about we go and -" Hinata was cut off by  someone yelling my name.
"Hey, You ! The new girl!!"

I turned around to see..