Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke's P.O.V

What the hell is she doing with that Idiot..
"So ...Sasuke , what with all the stalking and shit , man?" Suigetsu asked , with his back leaning against a tree.
"That's non of your bussines Suigetsu. And when the hell did you ge here anyway?" I rolled my eyes mentally.
"Like , a minute ago." He smirked showing his white sharp teeths. "But seriously, what's with the girl? She interests you somehow and I can clearly see that."
"Kinda.." I mumbled and when I looked back at the place she and Naruto were sitting they were gone.
"If ya wondering where that chick is now , she walked inside because she probably has another class now. " Suigetsu spoke behind me. "Come to think of it, don't we both have Arts now? "
"Yea." I mumbled and walked past Suigetsu.
"Look , if ya want the girl I can help ya with that!" He smirked and started waking backwards .
"Hn."
"Heehehehehehe~" Suigetsu finially was walking like a normal human. "I always knew something was off with ya Sasuke, ya know?"
I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. "What do you mean Suigetsu..?"
"C'mon man, ya know very well what I mean. Isn't it weird that ya never liked a single girl ? Now I think that you are a psycho. "
My eye twitched. "Are you trying to say that I should be sent into a mental hospital?" I glared at him.
"No, no!" Suigetsu laughed hard. " I..I didn't MEAN THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHA."
"The hell is wrong with you." I mumbled as I walked through the hallway .
All those stupid girls started fangirling .
Don't they have nothing better to do, ugh.
"Hehehe, That was Good Sasuke." Suigets threw an arm over my shoulder and wiped a tear. I glanced at him.
"Listen.." He wispered in my ear. "I'm being dead serious. Ya're obssesive Sasuke, Ya've always been like that. Now your target is her.."
I pushed him away as I entered my class. "I don't know what you're talking about Suigetsu. You're an idiot."
"Ya know very well what I am talking about Sasuke." Suigetsu snickered. "Remember the 'incident' of last year? Ya remember, right?"
I stopped in place and glared at him. "Suigetsu, how many tim-"
"Ugh. I'm sorry. "
The hell another stupid girl.
I turnd around to see ..her..
"Hey there. " She mumbled. "Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you but you stopped in place unecpectedly."
"Hn. " I looked away from her.
"Seriously , is all you can say? You need a dictionary , or maybe someone to teach you how to speak." She poked my cheek with her finger and I blinked.
"Alright students , take a seat please. " Seems like Kurenai sense is here.
"Hey Sasuke over here!!"
"No please sit here!!! "
"Omg SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-KUUUUNNN"
"Sasuke-kun~" Suigetsu mocked one of the fangirls and laughed . "Come sit with me~" He pointed at the spare seat next to him .
"Hn."
"Girls! Control yourslef please!" Kurenai slammed her hand on her desk making them finally shut up.
I looked around for [Name].
The hell she go..?
I felt someone tap my shoulder and the person was non other than Suigetsu. "There."
He pointed 2 rows ahead if us. There she was..
"Look , Sasuke, ya seriously need to do something about the new obsession of yours."
"What am I Supposed to do?" I glared at him.
"Look , I really don't think that ya want the incidet to repeat , now do ya?"
"That incident was nothing similar to that?" I whisper yelled at him.
"Please keep it down you there!!" Kurenai spoke as she was scketching something on the blackboard.
"Sorry~." Suigetsu smirked and then he whispered at me. "It is Sasuke..Ya wanted to make someone happy didn't ya..?" His smirk grew wider. "Ya were so obsessed with the idea of making her happy that it killed her.."
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I lost it. And I..punched Suigetsu. I totally lost it.
All the students in class gasped. "Sasuke! Why did you do that?" Kurenai yelled . Her eyes widen in surprise.
I looked at Sugetsu who was now trying to get up , and his forehead was bleeding.
"Sasuke Uchiha. You're coming with me at the principal's offince right now young man." Kurenai opened the door. "Please someone help Suigetsu at the nurse as soon as possible. " She glared at me. "Sasuke , you're in big trouble boy."
I walked towards the door and glanced at Suigetsu one more time. [Name] Was helping him up .
That was really dumb of me.
I walked out of the class with Kurenai.

[Name]'s P.O.V

Sasuke walked out with Kurenai sensei. Why on earth would he do that. He seemed so calm all the time. Why..
Suigetsu grunted as I helped him up.
"Someone hold him." A guy with pineapple-like-head was holding Suigetsu in his feet.
"Place him on my back. "I knelt down in from of them.
"Uh...are you sure you can hold him?" The pineapple guy asked and I just nodded my head.
They placed Suigetsu on my back and I ran out of the class.
Fuck! I don't know where the nurse is.
I poked my head in the classroom. "Uh excuse me? Anyone know's where the nurse is?"
The whole class anime fell.
"Girls are such a drag." the guy with pineapple hair said and walked past me. "Come ."
"Thanks." I mumbled.
"Name's Shikamaru. "
"[Name]" I said and kept following him.
"So you are that troublesome girl that all the school talks about."
My eye twitched. "Troublesome???"
"Jeez , calm down. " He opened a door . "Here we are."
We walked inside and the nurse was there.
I let Suigetsu in a bed and then the nurse dismissed us.
"That was crazy back there. " Shikamaru jammed his hands in his pockets.
I nodded my head.
"I wonder why he did that tho. That's not like Sasuke at all. " He started walking back to class and I followed.
"You guys are friends?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.
"Not really." He said truthfully." But I know him for a long time."
"I see." That's all I said .
"I wonder why.." Shikamaru mumbled.
So do I..