Dogy boy

Normal P.O.V

"Okay, that's the class [Name]. And we're just in time. " Itachi said smiling slightly.

"Heheh! Yeah. Thank you very much Itachi." I smiled back at him and was about to enter class when someone came running very fast and bumped into me.

I fell on the floor with a  weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to see brown hair and .... O/////O This guy's face was on top of my boobs ..

"EEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!" I punched him hard throwing him away. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE?? " I yelled blushing a bright red.

"Ouch! I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to bump into you and furthermore to ..." he looked away blushing and mumbled something under his breath.

I looked away still blushing. Itachi helped me up and I smiled at him.

"Thank you Itachi." I said smiling.

"You are welcome, now I have to go." He said walking away. "See ya [Name]"

"See ya!!" I said waving at him.

"So um.... I'm sorry." Said the boy who bumped into me, standing behind me.

I turned around to look at him.

"Eh...It's okay. Don't worry about it." I said smiling. "I know you didn't mean to bump into me like that." I laughed a little and he did the same.

"Hehehhe, yeah. Um...so.....I guess we are in the same class..." He said pointing at the class door with his thumb.

"Yep! Oh, and by the way my name is [Name]. " I said walking in the class as the boy followed me.

"Nice. My name is Kiba." He replied.

I looked around the class to see the girls who winked at me form afar while I eye twitched.

"Are Ten-Ten and Temari your friends?" Kiba said looking at me.

"Huh...? Oh, yeah, they are." I said and laughed awkwardly.

"I think we should take a seat. Come." Kiba said and he grabbed my hand dragging me to a desk -_-'

We sat down and put my history book on the desk.

"Hey, I wonder..." I trailed off looking at Kiba.

"Hm...?" He looked at me.

"Are you part of schools soccer team?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Kiba raised an eyebrow.

"I am too." Someone said slamming their hand on the desk. "While you are in big trouble miss."

"Huh...? " I looked up and it was....Sasuke....? -_-

"No one asked you duckass!" I snapped at him and crossed arms. "And why am I in trouble?? "

"Because-" Sasuke was about to say when Kiba  grabbed him  by the collar of his shirt.

"Because WHAT??" Kiba snapped...

Oh God..help me ....