Three Bakas Ahead !

"Wow, That Gym is cool!" I said looking around.
"Yeah, It's the biggest school gym of all the schools. " Hinata explained looking at me smiling.
"My, my. What do we have here? " A boy with raven hair said entering the gym with 2 other boys. One has blonde hair and a goofy grin on his face while the other has red hair and a tattoo on his forehead.
"My , my. Who the fuck is this? " I said mocking him smirking.
I felt Hinata pulling on my sleeve. I looked at her. "Yes?"
"T-They are t-the most popular b-boys in s-school. D-Don't mess w-with them."
I looked at Hinata with a raised eyebrow and then at the boys, then back at Hinata. I noticed she was looking at the blonde boy with a blush on her face. Hinata has a crush~ hehe!  *cough* Okay. Back at the topic.
"Nah! It's gonna be okay. " I said smiling at her.
"So...You're the new girl , eh?" The blonde boy said smiling.
"Yup! My name is [Name] [Surname]. " I said smiling back.
" Nice name. I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Dattebayo !! " He grinned.
"Sabaku No Gaara. " The redhead said in a deep voice.
"Sasuke.....Sasuke Uchiha."
"Wow, You really try to act cool , eh Sa-su-ke? " I smirked. 
"Hn." he 'said' and shook his head a little bit.
"Huh? What? What does that mean? That's not even a word!!!"  I pointed my finger at him eye twitching.
Sasuke shrugged his shoulders with a bored expression on his face.
I sweat drooped. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
"What the fuck is wrong with YOU?" He mocked me as I did with him a little earlier.
"Hey! Don't mock me!!" I yelled closing face to him.
" You started it first." He said calmly.
"Ugh! " I grabbed Hinata's hand and dragged her behind me swearing under my breath.Then I heard the bell rand as we were about to exit the gym
"Fuck no!!! MATH!! MY WORST ENEMY !!" I anime cried .
"Wait! Math is your first class too?" I heard Sasuke asking .
"WHAT ?? YOU HAVE MATH TOO?? NO, NO, NO!! WHY GOD WHY!!" I said , well, most yelled.
All sweat drooped. "What's wrong with her?" Gaara asked Hinata, while she shrugged her shoulders.
"NO, NO NO..." I continued yelling while anime crying in chibi form.
Sasuke and Gaara grabbed me by my arms and dragged me at our first class while Hinata walked at her class with Naruto.
"LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES !!!"
"You don't know when to shut up, now , do you?" Sasuke sighted irritated.
"Nope!" I said popping the 'p'.
"If you keep acting this way you're gonna be punished!" He said and I could tell he was smirking.
I looked at him from the corner of my eye and sighed as they dragged me like a rag doll.
Why the heck do I still have that feeling that someone is watching me...?
What the heck is wrong with this school???
WHY GOD WHY???