Nope , nevah

Normal P.O.V

"Woha Guys , calm down. " I said getting up from my seat looking at Sasuke and then at Kiba.
"But he.." Kiba growled and his grip become tighter.
"Let.Me.Go." Sasuke said in a waring tone growling slightly.
As they both were about to punch each other I grabbed their right arms . I grabbed their arms so tight that my nails pierced in their arms and making their arms bleed slightly.
"Both of you.. " My bangs created a shadow , making my eyes invisible. " Fuck off! " I pushed the both away .
Sasuke and Kiba ended up falling at some desks . They looked at me quiet surprised but I didn't care.
I made my way out of the classroom feeling other students eyes burning on my back.
I turned around just a bit and shot them a deathly glare and continued my way at the door.
As I was about to put my hand on the knob the door opened itself ...well so It seemed..
The door opened by a man with silver hair wearing a .....mask...? Da fuq?
Ugh anyway...
I was about to made my way past him but NO
"Where do you think you're going miss? " He asked and put a hand on my shoulder to stop me from moving.
"Out of the class." I looked at him with a straight face.
"Very well." He smirked under his mask and let me go.

I sighed heavy but quietly , and walked past him.
"Hey [Name] wait for us! "
I turned around to see Ten-Ten and Temari catching up with me.
"Oh, hey girls...um...why are you out of the class? " I tilted my head to the side.
"Well..." Ten-Ten trailed on.
"Kakashi thought that you may need a bit company so he sent us to come and well..." Temari continued
"To keep you company!" Ten-Ten said throwing her arm over my shoulder.
I smiled. "Thank you girls."
The both grinned.
"And guess what~? " Temari smirked.
"Hm..? What?" I asked smiling.
"I have a plan. We can have a bit fun~" She replied.
"Hmm..?" I tilted my head to the side.
"Let's go and pull some pranks ." Temari whispered at me and Ten-Ten while smirking.
I smirked back and looked at Ten-Ten who was smirking too.
We both nodded at Temari.
"What's the plan?" I asked excited.
"How about we make the school look a bit more, artistic ?" Temari wiggled eyebrows.
"You mean..." I laughed a bit smirking.
" That's crazy but.." Ten-Ten giggled.

"My , my , what do you think you're planning on doing young ladies?" A feminine voice said from behind us.
The women placed her hand on my shoulder and the other on Ten-Ten's shoulder so basically she was standing behind us, facing Temari , just like me and Ten-Ten.

I looked from the corner of my eye at her. She was a women , no dub she's a teacher .
Dark purple hair in a high ponytail and black eyes. Tall and from what it seems not really mature.
A grin was pasted on her face.

"So...? " She asked again smirking and Ten-Ten gulped while me and Temari just continued looking at her with a bored expression.
"Well..." Temari started talking.

Sasuke's P.O.V

Damn it! It's all Kiba's fault. That mutt....
UGH ! Damn it all!
What's happening to me..? I'm...I'm not like this maybe it's...yeah

It's because of her. [Name]...
You belong to me from now on...even if they try to take you away , It's not gonna happen..

Am I gonna let them come near you?
Nope...
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
..

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Nevah