Hello!

It was Monday. The worst day of week. The start of a new week,  it's a start for...School.

There are many schools around the world but we are interested in one. Konoha High School. The famous school filled with rich dudes which think they're way much higher  then the others. 50% of the school were the playboys, 45% were the bitches, 3% were bullied peoples from those above, 1,5% were the unnoticed or 'invisible' ones and the last , 0,5% the normal ones.Wow! At least that's my opinion.

My name is [Name] [Surname]. I'm 16 years old. I go in Konoha High School. Lucky me .... (not the sarcasm). To tell the truth today is the first day for me in Konoha High.  I hope I'll survive till the end of this year.

"[Name]!!!!!The bus is here!" Oh crap! That was mum.
" COMING !!" I yelled back and run downstairs.
" Morning mum." I said placing a kiss on her cheek and then grabbed the door knob. " By mum!!" I yelled as I left the house and run towards the bus. As I entered all the eyes were on me.
" What's your problem? Haven't you seen a girl before?" I hissed sharply at them and all shook their heads frighten. I smirked. "Good."
I looked around for a place to sit and the first empty sit that my eye catch was near a girl with long bluish black hair. (pic.)
I walked towards her. "May I sit here?" I asked kindly pointing at the sit next to her.
She nodded her head slowly.
"Thanks !" I said smiling and sat on the sit. " I'm [Name][Surname]." I introduced myself and took my hand out for her to shake.
"M-My n-name i-i-is Hinata H-Hyuuga!" she said in a whisper stuttering .
"Nice to meetcha Hinata!" I put on my headphones. "Tell me when we arrive . "  I saw from the corner of my eye Hinata nodding her head.
I smiled mentally.
She seems very nice. I think we would be great friends.

I felt someone poking me. "[Name]-chan. We arrived." I open one of my eyes to see Hinata looking down at me.
I nodded my head yawing and got up.  I put my headphones and phone on my pocked and got out from the bus.
I looked at the building that was supposed to be my new school. It was BIG!!
"So , this is the famous Konoha High ,eh?" I said to myself.
"D-do y-you w-want m-me to s-show you a-around?" I saw Hinata behind me.
" That would be nice. Thanks. " I reaplied smiling . "But only if you promise , to let me help you with that stuttering problem. Whatcha think?"
I saw Hinata smiling wildly and nodding her head.
" Okay. Let's go then."
We walked in the building . Inside were many teens. I could feel all the eyes burning on my back and that's one of the most annoying things in this fucking world for me.
I stopped dead in tracks and Hinata stopped too just two seconds after I did.
I turned around just to catch everyone staring at me. Immediately all the student turned their heads away like nothing happened.
 I cleared my throat then punched the wall that was on the right side of me with my fist.
"Listen here !! If I dare and catch one of you staring at me again.." I removed my hand from the wall and there was a hole. "Something bad happens...... Thank you !"  I said the  last part smiling kindly .
I turned around again to see a wide eyed Hianta. I giggled at her expression."Don't worry. It wasn't mean for you."
"Oh! I hope it's so. If you know what's the best for you ." A annoying voice spoke up.
" I wasn't talking to you ." I said and started walking without caring to see who was it , but  was stopped by someone pulling my hair from behind.
Oh , NO. You didn't ...