Curator Challenge

"Currator Challenge"
(MelinaLounaNarratiuncula)

    Are you guys aware sa Blue whale challenge? This challenge was posted on some secret pages I was in. So the challenge was "Russian Roulette". Una namin na encounter yun sa omegle nag trending kasi yung issue then this happens na may accidentally akong group na napasukan. A lot of private photos we're sended on our GC including the players who randomly posting suicide using "Russian Roulette".

So ganito siya the player will be given a revolver and a laptop by the curator. The curator will also give the player a 1 week to do what he/she wants. The curator will send money to the players account. So after 1 week of pagpapakasarap. The game of Russian roulette will be needed to play na on line.

First wear red t. shirt
2nd sit in front of the laptop
3rd bubuksan ni player ang mga website na sinend ni curator sa kanya  including the website omegle and other website pa including ang website na kikita din ng pera si player via bit coin naman.

6am to 6pm lang pwedeng laruin ang game na ito so Napili ni player na 6pm so it started.

1 of 6 - The player put 1 bullet on the revolver then spin it 3 times.
pointing the gun on his/her right temple

if she/he die the game is over the money will be send to his /her family

if he/she live the game continues

2 of  6 - The player will put  2 bullets on the revolver  then spin it 6 times, Pointing the gun inside the players mouth.

Warning! : Player can't quit anymore. The moment you received their laptop  gun and money. All you love ones will be in danger too if you will not going to finish their game.

then the last level

5 of 6 - The player will put 5 bullets on the revolver then spin it 10 times. Pointing gun on the players middle part of forehead.

90/100 chance of living after the game but if you live you'll have access of monthly income from your Currator bago ka ulit magkaroon ng task.

monthly Income : $100,000 only last for 6mnths.

then after 6mnths you'll have another deadly game to play. But if you live again the monthly income will be doubled.

-End-