Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Lyndon’s Pov.

            When I came I found myself in the forest, lying on the ground. Sitting up slowly, I noticed that lying next to me unconscious was an unmoving body. Reaching over and getting a better look at who I was with, I noticed that it was Blake. I stumbled to get up and tried to wake him up, giving him a shake.

            “Blake wake up.” I shook him.

            I heard a small groan come from him, and I watched as he woke up and started to sit up.

            “What happened?” He asked grabbing a hold of his head.

            “I’m not really sure.” I said standing up.

            “Well let me help you remember.” A voice said from behind us.

            I turned around to see Nathan sitting by a fire watching us carefully. Beside me I heard Blake release a growl.

            “You” he said and ran towards Nathan grabbing him by the collar and slamming him against the nearest tree. “What did you do?” He growled.

            “Relax.” Nathan said in a calm voice. “I didn’t do anything thing, I just said a spell and knocked you two out.”

            “You’re a witch.” I stated.

            “Yeah. I am.” Nathan said looking at me and then at Blake. “Would you mind letting me go. I have no intentions on hurting either of you.” He said in that same calming voice.

            I watched as Blake got a confused look on his face and released Nathan and took a step back.

            “What do you want?” I asked.

            “Where’s my father and the rest of my men?” Blake asked.

            Nathan looked at the both of us and sighed. “I don’t want anything really. I just want you to know what you really are. “He said turning to me. “And your men are fine. I didn’t hurt Blake.”

            “What do you mean you want me to know what I really am?” I asked.

            “Where’s my father.” Blake growled.

            Turning to Blake, Nathan only shrugged. “You shouldn’t worry so much about your father. And instead you should be more focused on the war that’s about to start any day now with your pack.”

            “What?” He asked taking a step closer to Nathan who didn’t even blink at the power and authority coming off of Blake.