Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Vivian’s Pov.

            I was in the living room with Rowland and Julian when the front door burst opened. I looked up, and saw my children along with my nephews and Tristan walking in. I looked up at the time and noticed that it was only twelve thirty. I looked over at them, and noticed that Mason had a worried look on his face. His eyes were pitched black, as if his wolf was seconds away from bursting out of him.

            “Why are you all home so early?” I questioned them, standing up and walking over to Mason.

            “We had a situation.” Blake said.

            “A situation?” Rowland said, walking over to Blake, “what type of situation?”

            Blake took a deep breath and looked over at his brother.

            “Mason,” I said hovering over him, “what happened? Did you have a vision?” I said taking his chin in my hand and making him look at me.

            “No.” was all he said, before getting up and walking to the door. But before he could leave the room Blake stopped him. “Blake get out of the way.” He hissed.

            “Mase, you need to calm down.” Blake said standing his ground.

            “No you need to MOVE!” Mason growled, trying to shove Blake out of the way.

            “Mason.” Rowland said walking over to the boys and placing a hand on his shoulders. When he did that Mason went stiff. “Calm down, and tell us what happened.”          

            I walked closer to them and I felt Rowland place a hand on my arm. I reached up and touched his hand, making my nervous die down. I looked over at Tristan and noticed that Julian had his hands on her shoulder. And I noticed the worried look on her face.

            I turned and looked back a Mason, who had finally calmed down.

            “I found my mate.” He said speaking softly.

            I smiled, and took a deep breath, and placed a hand on my chest. “Okay.” I said looking at him, still not understanding why it was that he was acting this way.

            “Don’t look so happy mom.” Monica said walking over to me. “We can’t find her.” She said looking at Mason, with sadness in her eyes.

            “What do you mean that you can’t find her?” Rowland said, looking at Mason.

            “I mean we can’t find her. I searched the entire school, and Tony, Shay and Brooke, are all there still trying to see if they can catch here scent.” He said running his hands through his hair. “It’s like she just disappeared.” He said.

            Rowland walked closer to Mason. “We’re going to find her, son. I promise.” He said, looking at Julian.

            “If you want to find her, then find her brother.” I heard Tristan’s soft voice say. We all turned to look at her as she gazed out of the window.

            “Her brother?” Rowland said.

            “Yeah.” She said breathing out loud. “There is something seriously wrong with him.” She said.

            “What do mean?” Julian said, “And who is her brother?”

            “His name is Lyndon Withmoore, and he hates me. And I will repeat, there is something wrong with him.” She said turning to look at her father.