Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Vivian's Pov.

            Hearing that single gunshot, fill the air, made me think of that day when all of this first started. That gunshot was as clear as day, and unlike last time, I wasn't going to stand around and do nothing. Unlike last time, I was going to be out there fighting with the rest of my pack. Without hesitation, Rowland jumped into Alpha mode, shouting and giving out orders.

            Blake had informed us, that they had cleared out the town and that no humans were there. He told us that all of the children from the pack were gone as were, and that the elders and the non shifting teenagers were all gone. That meant that everyone else who lingered in the pack territory were there to fight.

            "I need to go." Turning to face Naomi, she looked at me with a worried look on her face. 

            "Where do you think you're going?" Quinn asked her looking down as another shot rung out.

            "My grandmother and the other witches are out there by the ledge. I have to go with them and make sure that Amelia doesn't get through the wards." She said turning to face me and returning her eyes back to Quinn almost as if she were pleading him to understand her.

            "Quinn." Rowland said catching his attention. "Now is not the time. You go with her and take Jordan and join the witches. Julian, Alex and I are going to head into town and defend it, from the sounds of it, it's were most of them seem to be."

            Quinn nodded and did as he was told grabbing Naomi by the arm and practically dragging her out of sight, yet keeping her very close to him. Jordan walked over to Julian and kissed him, she smiled assuring him that she would be okay.

            "I love you." She said speaking softly to him. "Make sure you come back to me."

            "Always." Julian said cupping her face in his hand as he bent down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

            "And forever."She said a tear rolled down her eyes.

            "And forever." He whispered back letting her go and taking a couple of steps back, turning so that she could walk out the door and leave with Quinn. We all watched as she left pausing in her tracks before turning around and looking at him. "Make sure you bring our baby girl home Julian."

            "I promise I will." He said smiling softly at him. Nodding her head she turned and hurried off to catch up with Quinn and Naomi.

            "And what about me?" I asked coming to his side.

            "Viv-"

            "Don't you even give me that look Rowland! I don't care what you say, I'm going out there and I'm going to fight."

            "Viv you need to stay here with them." He said nodding his head in the direction behind me. Turning my head, I found a sight that I had never in a million years thought I would ever see.

            My children. Our children.

            All of them.

            All five of them standing were together, right before my very eyes. I scanned over all of their faces noticing how determined Monica looked and how poised and ready Blake was. Mason was standing closely beside Melrose, who looked nervous and afraid, and he was being strong for the both of them. My eyes rested on the last two standing next to each other. One I never thought I'd see again; and the other I never even knew existed, and yet they were both standing tall, power and brave amongst all the chaos.