Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Vivian's Pov.

It had been days since Rowland, Blake, Julian and the others had left and I was way beyond worried. No one had heard anything from them since they left and I had this anxious feeling deep within me, that something had gone terribly wrong. I tried to ignore it the best way I could but the longer the guys went without checking in, the more worried I got.

The day Rowland and the others went to patrol the territory I had gotten a message from him saying that there was a change of plan and that someone on patrol had picked up a scent leading them to the Whitmore's place and that they were going to check it out. But that had been days ago and no one had still heard from either of them. And I was losing my mind.

It was bad enough for me to let Blake go off with his father considering the fact that I was so sure that the hunters and the rouges were after him.

            That day when the guys didn't call, I sent a search team after them, and when they returned back to the pack lands I was shock to see that Julian, Quinn and the others were passed out. Jordan had been the one to examine each of them. Hours had passed and not one of them had budged a bit, or woken up. It was like they had been in a coma, the more we tried to wake them the more they seemed to sleep. And according to Jordan, each of them hadn't had any harm come to them, which only puzzled us more.

            And the worse part about the situation, was the fact that neither Blake, Lyndon, or Rowland had been amongst the group or the returned. My wolf was literally having a field day. She wanted out, she wanted her mate, and she wanted her pup. And the fact that they weren't there only broke her more.

            That night when the search team returned and I found out that Rowland wasn't and Blake wasn't went them, I broke down. With the pack on high alert, it all just seemed so surreal. It was just like losing Lance all over again. Only this time it was ten times as worse, because this time my mate was gone and my baby boy was missing.

            I could still feel the mate bond between Rowland and I which only meant that he was still alive, but the prospect of not finding him, was killing me. And despite everything I could feel my connection with Blake, and I knew that he wasn't dead. But still I would feel a lot more better knowing that my son and his father were home safe with me and the rest of our family.

            Days had passed and still nothing. Whenever I tried to get in contact with either of them, by mind link, it seemed like there was a mental wall blocking the causing the link not to connect with them. And I along with the others here in the pack was a lost.

            "Luna Vivian there someone here to see you." I turned to see Tony, my nephew standing in the waiting area of the pack's hospital. When I wasn't out running patrol or looking for Blake and Rowland I was here at the hospital waiting for just one person to wake up. And I wasn't the only one. Maria and Jordan hadn't left the hospital since Julian and the others had been admitted in.

            Maria had been worse off than I had been. When she found out that Quinn had been admitted to the hospital and had been in a coma like sleep, she'd been there day in and day out never leaving his side. Alex had tried to get her to go home and get some rest, but she refused to leave her son's side, and she nearly bit his head off when he tried again to get her to leave. She wasn't having it and neither was Jordan.